馬賽熱帶魚湯（Tropical Bouillabaisse） is a Crock Pot dish introduced in the Shipwrecked DLC. It is made from a Purple Grouper, a Neon Quattro, a Pierrot Fish and a Vegetable. The Cooked versions of the fish are also valid.
Tropical Bouillabaisse takes 40 seconds to cook, and restores 20 Health, 37,5 Hunger and 15 Sanity when eaten. It also grants a 3 point (50% of base speed) increase to the player's movement speed that lasts for 30 seconds. Tropical Bouillabaisse cannot be used to trade with the Yaarctopus.
Tropical Bouillabaisse also gives rapid drying ability and wave hit ability. Player can run over waves by any direction, and even big waves can be hit without wetness and ship durability penalties.
- The speed increase from Tropical Bouillabaisse will stack with coffee for even greater speed.
- Wave hit ability granted by this food makes it especially effective while fighting with Sealnado, Quacken, and Whales in the ocean.
- Tropical Bouillabaisse was added to the Shipwrecked DLC more than a year after its official completion in the Home Sea Home update, after being tested in a beta branch for several months.
- While Wigfrid refuses to eat Coffee because it is not a Meat item, she is still able to eat Tropical Bouillabaisse to gain a small movement speed boost.
- The code suggests that Tropical Bouillabaisse was originally intended to have two separate speed increases, one for land, and one for sea, but this feature appears to be incomplete.