巨人王朝（Reign of Giants）是可下載的饑荒 產品包。
一個簡單的最初測試版本在 2014 年 2 月 27 日透過 Steam 發佈給論壇的玩家遊玩，並在兩次更新後，在 4 月 2 日 官方在 Steam 上發佈了正式版本給所有玩家。
- 1 價格
- 2 訪問
- 3 特點
- 4 版本歷史
- 4.1 June 12th - #103865 update
- 4.2 April 30th - "Where there's a Wilson..." update
- 4.3 April 16th - "Feasting and Forging" update
- 4.4 April 2nd - "Giant Steps" Steam Beta update
- 4.5 March 12th - "A Feet of Strength" Forums Beta update
- 4.6 February 27th - "Seasonal Science" Forums Beta
- 5 畫廊
- US $4.99
- EU €4.99
- CNY ￥8
- Beta : US $3.99
此 DLC 可以從創建一個新遊戲進入。在＂新遊戲＂選單中有個勾選框可以激活＂巨人王朝＂內容。如果要遊玩任何的 DLC 內容（包括解鎖角色），必須在創建遊戲前勾選此框。玩家仍然可以透過取消勾選框來玩基本內容。
- Heat Stone 和 Winterometer 改名為 Thermal Stone和 Thermal Measurer，以便區別版本。保暖石現在可以利用冰箱或冰雪切斯特降溫。（此種切斯特不屬於 DLC 裡）
- 在世界客製化選單中加入新的選項。冒險模式和預設值將會依據巨人王朝 做調整。
June 12th - #103865 update
- Improve UI feedback for when you have a pre-built/buffered placeable recipe in the crafting tabs.
- Add save-able custom presets for world gen customizations (limit 5).
- Add modal warning if entering game with mods disabled that were previously enabled on the game.
- Made it easier to call GetModConfigData from non-main mod files (use ModIndex:GetModActualName(fancyname) function [fancyname is name string from modinfo] as second parameter to a GetModConfigData(optionname, modname) function call).
- Add a reset to defaults button on the mod configuration screen.
- Add â€œlabelâ€ field to mod configuration data table (string supplied as the label will be used to label the spinner in the configuration screen. If not provided, it will use â€œnameâ€ as normal.).
- Changed the color and language of the out of date mods messaging.
- Fix pigmen that spawned at the tail end of a full moon turning into werepigs.
- Fix beebox not growing while player is away properly.
- Fix firestaff being able to start an infinite fire in a firepit.
- Fix not being able to access mod config data during world gen.
- Fix bad name for PrefabPostInitAny in mainfunctions.lua.
- Fix mod configuration data values resetting to defaults erroneously.
- Fix crash that could happen from using Weather Pain to chop a tree that is about to become a tree guard.
- Fix trees not correctly burning down if they are on fire when a sleep/wake or save/load happens.
- Fix pond, tumbleweed customization spinners being set to none still spawning the respective prefabs.
- Fix infinite summer rain bug.
- Fix wild smallbirds not maintaining wild status across save/load.
- Fix mod config data so that the table in memory is always accurate and fetching the mod config data doesn't hit the disk.
- Make sure that the mod config data gets loaded before the mod does.
- Fix winter transition DSP issue.
- Fix crash when using Weather Pain on an entity without a combat component
- Fix crash that could happen with CheckValidWildfireStarter.
- Fix â€œShenanigansâ€ appearing for Goose/Moose deaths on morgue screen.
- Fix Glommer not following in/out of caves (and worm holes) if the flower is in Chester.
- Fix homeseekers not saving their home on save/load, causing entities (like chess pieces) that get their home from their spawn location to move home if not at home when save/load.
- Removed fireflies from tumbleweed loot (it was causing a problem with controller targeting).
- Fix deciduous tree disappearing temporarily if it gets chopped while transforming into its monster mode.
- Remove % chance for getting living log on dig up deciduous monster stump (now is 100%)--a percent chance was confusing and felt like a bug to many players.
- Fix a typo in Wickerbottom's speech.
- Fix Bearger catching bees with groundpound.
- Fix withered and unfertilized grass getting into a bad state where it would never grow.
- Make Blueprint use an actual string table entry, instead of a hardcoded â€œBlueprintâ€ string.
- Fix Nightstick crash that could occur if it got used to attack something right as it ran out.
- Fix werebeaver being able to gnaw melted glaciers.
- Fix plants not returning to previous state when hit by Ice Flingomatic.
- Fix hound fire relighting on load.
- Fix a Woodie speech that used a colon (which don't show up in game).
- Fix eyeturret being placeable anywhere.
- Fix Lights Out preset not having various setpieces and prefabs.
- Fix Chester not getting removed from scene properly when dying in caves and getting resurrected in the overworld.
- Fix stumps and burnt trees giving shelter.
- Fix warg and hunt overrides being swapped (i.e. changing one spinner would affect the other thing).
- Update modinfo for The Screecher.
- Fix turning screen shake off also turning off vibration.
- Add marsh tree to trees category for world gen customization.
- Fix colorizing of text for wet entities when playing with controller (will no longer color the button hint icons as well).
- Fix penalty from resurrectors in caves not going away when using the teleportato.
- Fix giants not despawning at end of seasons.
- Fix Wigfrid and Webber self-deaths not populating the right string in the morgue.
- Fix bad lighting caused by interaction between Moggles and the Nightmare Clock in the ruins.
- Fix tumbleweeds triggering creep.
- Fix missing Wickerbottom announce for birds book.
Hotfix build #104322
- Fix certain sounds in Winter and Summer getting extremely muffled.
- Fix new-craftable ding erroneously playing when moving items around (between inventory, backpacks, and chests) while a buffered placeable recipe is present.
- Fix spiders screaming forever when investigating.
- Fix various issues with creatures not setting/resetting their home locations properly.
- Fix not being able to set a customization option back to default in a preset (if based on another preset where the value was not at its default).
- Fix mod configuration data not saving properly if the saved data is the bool false.
- Fix text getting cut off on button hints when using a generic controller.
Hotfix build #104670
- Fix the prototyping hints on recipes for Wickerbottom.
- Fix crash that would occur immediately after world gen when using a custom preset (crash in colorcubemanager.lua).
- Fix the merm attack timing.
- Torch will no longer burn at an increased rate if standing under a tree while it is raining.
April 30th - "Where there's a Wilson..." update
- Added some new Skeleton boons with RoG items.
- Added a "random" season start option.
- Added a sheltered-by-tree rain sound to further indicate when you're being protected by a tree in the rain.
- Added an option to disable Wigfrid's special font.
- Added Twitch streaming directly into the client.
- Added an option to disable screen shake.
- Added a difficulty warning for Reign of Giants if the player profile has under 32 days played.
- A Skeleton will now spawn at your death location if you are resurrected.
- Each season can now be tweaked individually via the customization screen.
- Presets other than the Default now have the new RoG content.
- Summer's DSP is now less aggressive.
- Pan Flute now has a chance to spawn in the Glommer Statue set piece.
- All Evergreens (not just fully grown ones) now give shelter.
- Put in a small delay before standing under a tree gives its shelter bonus.
- Tree shelter can actually cool you slightly during Summer.
- Tweaked the damage done by lightning to the player.
- Plants will rejuvenate slightly earlier in Autumn.
- Webber's beard gives half insulation.
- Webber no longer loses sanity from Spider Queens.
- Having a beard will now decrease summer insulation values.
- Increased the range of temperatures that the hot and cold idle animations play in.
- The Hollow Stump will now play the dead animation if no more Catcoons will spawn (transition only happens when it's off-screen).
- Tweaked Catcoon follower behaviors.
- Made Catcoon a worse hunter.
- Buzzards are now harder to kill before they fly away.
- Poison Birchnut Trees will now spawn a wave of Birch Nutters if they are ignited.
- Poison Birchnut Trees are now less likely to spawn (spawn chance increases with number of days lived).
- Poison Birchnut Trees can no longer spawn from barren trees.
- Birds in Bird Cages no longer starve to death.
- Snow Chester is now a less efficient fridge.
- Ice Hounds now spawn in hound waves during Spring.
- Bearger will now attack Beehives.
- Increased Moggles' duration. Moggles can now be refueled with Glow Berries.
- Glow Berries are now stackable.
- Reduced the number of steps before & after ringing the Old Bell.
- Using a Tent or Siesta Lean-To will now change your wetness and temperature accordingly.
- Ham Bat damage now decreases as it becomes more rotten.
- Tuned the Cat Cap. It's now basically a more dapper but less insulating Winter Hat.
- Cactus Flowers can now only be harvested during Summer.
- Swapped craftable tiers - Floral Shirt is now better than the Summer Frest.
- Using the Old Bell in the Caves now starts an Earthquake.
- Thermal Stones are now less effective when on the ground but more effective when carried.
- Adjusted Thermal Stone heating/cooling values.
- The tornado from the Weather Pain now moves slower after it has reached it's target.
- Watermelon now cools you when eaten.
- Watermelon now has different stats after getting cooked.
- Pigs and Gobblers will eat raw Birchnuts again.
- Hammering a Pig or Merm Head during a full moon will now also yield Nightmare Fuel.
- Glommer Flower (only after dead) and Glommer Wings are now fuel and burnable.
- Wetness now has a greater effect on Sanity.
- Charcoal will now drop from burnt structures.
- Full sized Birchnut Trees give an additional Birchnut if cut down during Autumn.
- Each giant now has a unique warning sound.
- Tree shade now cools you slightly if you are overheating.
- Made a pass over Adventure Mode content to remove issues introduced by RoG content.
- Followers now stop following on death.
- The Old Bell will now wake up sleeping creatures.
- Setting rain to "none" will also turn off rain in the Caves.
- Made some changes to prevent Cave rain from happening during unintended times.
- Mini Glaciers can no longer spawn on top of other entities when spawned near Pengull rookeries.
- Birchnut saplings will start growing again if they are lit on fire and extinguished.
- Slurtles will drop shell pieces again.
- Fixed Poison Birchnut Tree sometimes not reverting when intended.
- Fixed Poison Birchnut Tree sometimes reverting to an incorrect state.
- Catcoons can no longer remove world entities.
- Moleworms can no longer clone themselves.
- Moleworms no longer behave strangely when lit on fire (this also fixes their sounds not stopping).
- Volt Goats now repopulate properly.
- Chester's insomnia has been cured.
- Varg insomnia has been cured.
- Lureplants can no longer be stolen from.
- Pigs no longer transform into Werepigs if a long update happens that skips over a full moon.
- Pigs spawned during a full moon (i.e. from their house being broken down) will now change into Werepigs.
- The Bearger no longer collects Bees and Butterflies as he moves through the world.
- You can no longer combine a Bee with a Bee that is in the world.
- Fix some issues with Fireflies getting into a bad state when they get picked up (after making this fix, could not reproduce fireflies having reversed light-up behaviors and fireflies getting wet when inside containers).
- Fixed Rabbits being able to get picked as targets for wildfires while they are in their holes (i.e. fixed smoldering Rabbit Holes).
- Glommer Flower cannot be take in new worlds when using the Teleportato.
- Boomerang will now hit you in the face again.
- Added physics to items that were missing it.
- Ice Flingomatic will now properly shut off when out of fuel.
- You can no longer target untargetable enemies with the Weather Pain.
- Meat Effigies will properly update health amount on destruction.
- Using the Luxury Fan to cool off now removes the blood over effect too.
- The star from the Starcaller's Staff now stops emitting sound once it has expired.
- Fixed the crash that happened when the Eyebrella perished.
- Full moon lighting/ color cubes are no longer used in the Caves.
- You can now put out fires that start on Farms.
- Plants should no longer get into a state where they can regrow instantly.
- Birchnut saplings can no longer be eaten by creatures.
- Fixed a bug that was causing RoG saves to get messed up after looking at a non-RoG save slot.
- Tumbleweeds can no longer walk on water.
- Item Wetness is now saved properly.
- Wetness borders will not show up when held on the mouse.
- Base Hassler now triggers warning strings.
- Glommer Flower is now pickable if you save and reload during full moon.
- Fixed a crash in overseer.lua.
- Fixed a crash that happened if you left the mods screen before the top mods list was populated.
- Changed how modified day segments are calculated - this fixes the issue of total night after emerging from the ruins.
- Turning off wildfires now turns off wildfires.
- Fixed up surface to cave synchronizations.
- Fixed a crash in pighouse.lua that happened when entering caves.
- Fixed Webber not being able to use Straw and Fur Rolls when Spiders were nearby.
- Grass will play its grow animation again.
Hotfix build #100880
- Fixed crash in hambat.lua affecting base Don't Starve games (i.e. not RoG)
- Made a change to the options menu that should fix the crashes experienced there.
- Fixed crash when dropping Bee Mine.
- Ice Cube will now make inventory items wet.
- Pigs will transform to Werepigs from eating Monster Meat as well.
- Some fixes related to Twitch streaming.
Hotfix build #102535
- Fixed crash that could occur when Catcoon vomited (believed cause was if it switched from neutral to friendly while it was retching a high number of times).
- Fixed crash that would occur a few seconds after a Slurtle had been lit on fire.
- Fixed crash that could occur when Birchnut Tree switched its leaf state (to a different season or to its monster version) - OverrideSymbol crash.
- Fixed crash that would occur when a Lureplant ate something that wasn’t stackable (i.e. Tallbird Egg).
- Fixed crash that could occur when something died when playing as Wendy.
World and Systems:
- Shadows from falling items (specifically Moleworms and Rabbits) will no longer stick around permanently after an Earthquake.
- Summer DSP (i.e. muffled sounds) will no longer get into a bad state when transitioning from Spring to Summer.
- Rain will now continue properly when loading a game that was saved with rain falling at the time of the save.
- Lightning strikes at the start of Night will no longer cause the lighting to go to full darkness after the lightning.
- Player will now enter Ruins at the location of the rope after dying in the Ruins, rather than at their death location.
- Items that transform during a Full Moon will no longer get stuck in a bad state due to entering/exiting caves surrounding a Full Moon.
- ”The Game is Afoot” adventure level should now use the correct season mode in Reign of Giants.
- Wetness threshold on the world now matches the wetness threshold on the inventory.
- Fireflies now turn light on and off and disperse appropriately.
- Moleworms will make new Burrows after being dropped (provided their home Burrow has been dug up) again.
- Snurtle and Slurtle will drop shell pieces again.
- Glommer will stay bound to the Glommer Flower when entering/exiting Caves instead of starting to follow the player.
- Frogs will now only steal leafy meat from a Lureplant if the Lureplant is showing the meat.
- Bees and Butterflies can no longer be combined into a stack from the inventory with a wild bee/butterfly.
- Creatures following the player will no longer respawn and immediately die when entering/exiting the caves.
- Volt Goats will now attack walls.
- Walrus Camps will no longer spawn additional creatures on load.
- Creatures no longer get stuck in a behavior (i.e. OnFire or GoHome: manifested as creatures walking into walls forever, etc.).
- Hound wave warning sfx no longer get stuck playing if save/load while they are playing.
- Blue Hounds will now spawn in hound waves during Spring.
- Endothermic fire sfx will now fall off properly.
- Oval screen overlay is now less visible when wearing the Moggles.
- Foods cooked in a Crock Pot no longer inherit the moisture from their ingredients: the product will always be dry when it finishes cooking.
- Waterproof items can no longer get wet.
- Wigfrid’s Spear and Helm are now set to be specific to her.
- Willow’s Lighter no longer cools the player during Summer.
- An Egg that rots in an Ice Box will no longer disappear (Rotten Eggs can now go in the Ice Box).
- Items (inventory items and planted items) will no longer disappear on load if they have been lit on fire and extinguished.
- Changing the Wigfrid Umlaut option while in a game will now make the change take effect immediately, instead of only after loading the game.
- Wickerbottom will now get correct penalties for eating stale or spoiled food.
- Webber will no longer target spiders when pressing F to attack.
- Button hint for controllers was not showing when focus was on the Reign of Giants toggle button on the new game screen.
- Fix “ACTION” button hint text on some inventory items when using a controller.
- Hambat can now be placed in the Ice Box.
- Brightened dusk in Spring slightly.
- Sleeping in a Siesta Canopy or Tent now dries you by 30 moisture points instead of reducing moisture to 0.
- Moles and Rabbits will no longer get dropped by earthquakes in the Ruins.
- Improve the way that the Spring giant’s warning sfx are played.
- Make number of Frogs spawned from Frog Rain increase over time (starts lower than previous default).
- Improve the way rain damage is calculated for WX-78.
- Re-export strings.pot files to include some new strings.
- Can now click a button to select a random character on the character select screen.
- Added a maximum number of flowers spawned in an area from rain during Spring. It is a tuning value that can be set to a lower number if a player is having performance issues from this.
- Added Warg to the customization screen.
Mod Support/Mod-Facing Bug Fixes:
More details here
- (IMPORTANT) MOD_API_VERSION number is now 6.
- (IMPORTANT) Added support for specifying mod compatibility with Don’t Starve base game and with Reign of Giants. This is done by adding and setting variables to true/false as appropriate in modinfo.lua. The variables are “dont_starve_compatible” and “reign_of_giants_compatible” (no quotes) respectively.
- Added support for mod configuration options. This is done by adding a table (variable must be called “configuration_options”) to modinfo.lua and populating it as described in the thread linked above. If configuration options exist for a given mod, there will be a Configure Mod button on the mods screen when the mod is selected.
- Added support for modding the prefix/string construction for items that are smoldering, withered or wet.
- Added a post init function that will run for all prefabs.
- Added a post init function for the player prefab.
- Moved require calls for DLC characters into strings.lua, rather than having them in the character prefab constructors.
- Added support for character mod portraits in the morgue screen (will default to a question mark if the character mod isn’t enabled).
- Added support for changing the number of ingredients allowed in a stewer component (as well as the number of ingredients needed to do stewing).
- Added an ongrowth callback function in the growable component.
- Fixed chest scenarios assuming that various components exist when accessing them.
- Fixed some bugs, including a crash, with repairable items’ inspect strings.
- Health component will now properly reschedule the regeneration task if it already has an active regeneration task.
- Fix a bug in the string pattern matching used ClearCurrentResurrectors.
Hotfix build #102572
- Fixed crash occurring at world gen with mods enabled.
- Fixed crash occurring when a food with health or hunger penalties applied to it is eaten.
April 16th - "Feasting and Forging" update
- Tweaked visual effects for overheating.
- Changed the placer icon of the Ice Flingomatic to better represent the effective range.
- Giants are more powerful in general.
- Changed giant loot into crafting mats instead of completed items.
- Made changes to the items that can be crafted with the giant's crafting materials.
- Dragonfly Armour now doesn't provide as much protection. Enemies who hit you will be lit on fire.
- Down Thermantidote is now called the Luxury Fan. Increased number of uses to 15. Fires in the area of use will be put out.
- Hibearnation Vest causes less hunger reduction.
- Eyebrella is now a hat.
- Added additional craftables!
- Added cookpot food recipes!
- Fixed a crash that happened when cookpots and drying racks burn down with food on them.
- Cleaned up some Catcoon behaviors and crashes.
- Cleaned up the behaviors and animations of some of the giants.
- Fixed a crash that happened when using gunpowder on the g/moose egg.
- Fixed improper eat prompts appearing for some characters.
- Moles aren't raised dirt anymore.
- Pigs have gained a taste for foods they would previously ignore.
- Fixed some bugs with Webber's eating habits.
- Buzzards no longer disappear when sleeping.
- Vargs no longer use the Volt Goat hit sound.
- Dragonfly SFX will now turn off on death.
- Spiders emerging from tumble weed will now properly recognize when the player is wearing a spider hat.
- Wilson's "Red Bird" inspect has been changed.
- Manure no longer duplicates when trying to fertilize an invalid target.
- Sanity eyes have learned to better hide themselves.
Hotfix build #99777
- Items dropped from giants now stack to 10.
- Coontail has art assets properly loaded.
- Eating sanity restoring foods properly restores sanity again.
Hotfix build #99845
- Added missing string for Cactus Flower.
- Turned off the controller debug menu.
- Fixed an issue where Chester would not transform while playing a non-RoG save file.
- The Moggles no longer function when worn by entities other than the player.
- Added some missing file references.
- Removed some print spam from the Deerclops brain.
Hotfix build #100168
- "Nerfed" cooling hats.
- Cooling hats now cool you less.
- Cooling hats now add wetness to your character.
- Increased the amount of Sanity lost due to Wetness.
- Made changes to the following recipes:
- Endothermic Fire
- Endothermic Fire Pit
- Items now get wet sooner (35 vs. 70)
- Much improved the usefulness of the Ice Flingomatic.
- The player now stays frozen for a shorter amount of time.
- Electric Milk will now only drop from charged Volt Goats.
- The Morning Star will now charge goats when they are hit.
- Eating cool or hot foods now adds temperature over time instead of all at once.
- Moleworms are now nocturnal
- Tuned day lengths.
- Updated the .pot files needed for translations.
- Added "No Day", "No Dusk" and "No Night" world customization options.
- Made some changes to how WX-78 reacts to wetness/ electric damage.
- Removed the light from the Thermal Stone.
- Moved Electrical Doodad to the Science Tab.
- Hot/ Cold animations now trigger sooner.
- Thermal Stone will not cool below 0 degrees while in an Ice Box now.
- Increased the damage on smothering smoldering items.
- Hot foods now cool off over time.
- Moggles can no longer be repaired.
- Fix for Crock Pots spitting out rot sometimes.
- Dragonfly will no longer get stuck if attacked while eating.
- Added the "animal" tag to some creatures to fix some targeting issues.
- Moggles no longer allow time travel.
- Fixed a crash in Birchnut Trees.
- Fix for Birchnut Trees going into the wrong season state.
April 2nd - "Giant Steps" Steam Beta update
- Webber, a playable character. (Not unlocked through exp)
- Spring, Autumn and Summer giants.
- A couple creatures.(Warg, Poison Birchnut Tree)
- Some more world customization options.
- Glommer now gives less sanity.
- Glommer Goop has additional uses.
- Animals can now starve while in traps.
- Night and Dusk now give insulation against heat.
- Being in the Caves now gives insulation against heat and cold.
- Chester will not transform into Snow Chester on a full moon if his inventory is full of anything other than Blue Gems.
- Containers now save entity references properly. This should cause Glommer to stay a loyal follower!
- Construction Amulet will no longer be infinite.
Hotfix build #99195
- Webber's beard now grows faster.
- Webber can craft Spider Eggs sacks.
- Webber can upgrade Spider Dens with Silk.
- Spiders that are following Webber will now wait a moment before eating food on the ground.
- Spiders that are following Webber will no longer attack Chester and Glommer.
- Spiders will follow Webber properly through Wormholes etc.
- Webber can now sleep in a Tent/Siesta Lean-to when neutral or friendly Spiders are around (and his own monster-ness is no longer keeping him from sleeping).
- Removed Webber's sanity loss when eating Monster Meat.
- Taking off the Spider Hat no longer removes Webber's monster tag, which caused Spiders to hate him and Pigs to like him.
- Increased delay before Birchnut Trees transform to their monster mode after cutting down a tall Birchnut Tree.
- Catcoons raise naughtiness now.
- Fixed some more issues with Glommer and Glommer's Flower getting un-linked.
- Fixed smoldering not getting removed from the world when the entity it was attached to got removed (manifested as a permanently smoldering Rabbit Hole when the smoldering Rabbit went inside).
- Fixed a couple crashes that occurred when auto-saving and when save-and-quitting.
- Fixed crash with Birchnut Trees changing their leaves (OverrideSymbol crash).
- Changed Wendy's inspect qoute on Mushtrees to not reference "down there" since they now appear outside of Caves.
- Fixed Goose Moose not triggering the epic fight music.
- Fixed Moleworms playing Rabbit scream instead of mole death sound when it got cooked on a fire.
- Fixed Ice Staff being used to extinguish erroneously starting combat music.
- Fixed a crash with Pigs that could happen when they were deciding if they should chop a tree.
- Fixed burnt structures and trees being able to start wildfires.
- Made Glommer's Goop burnable.
- Fixed Eyeplants not spreading to Deciduous Forest Turf.
- Fixed burned Pig Houses spawning Pigs on load.
- Fixed a crash in the Bee Mine.
- Added "friend gain" sound to Catcoon.
- Fixed character's damage multipliers (for example on Wolfgang and Wigfrid) not functioning properly.
- Fixed Rabbit Holes being closed outside of Spring and open in Spring.
- Fashion Melon can now go in the Ice Box.
- Fixed crash when removing birds from Bird Cage.
- Fixed crash when requiring inventory item from a modmain.
- Fixed crash when feeding a Spider near a Spider Queen as Webber.
- Fixed a crash in the Buzzard with its target not being present when it was trying to hunt it.
- Fixed crash from heat sources (i.e. fires) near frozen things.
Hotfix build #99231
- Fixed food not applying Sanity and Health benefits/penalties (bug introduced in Revision 99195)
- Fixed Dragonfly flying sounds not turning off when he dies
- Made Dragonfly stay in his angry build when he dies
March 12th - "A Feet of Strength" Forums Beta update
Hotfixes prior to this update:
- Fixed crashes, functionality issues and load times with mods.
- Fixed crashes with customizing Deerclops, Smallbird targeting stack overflow.
- Fixed Koalefant not spawning.
- Rebalanced Tumbleweed loot tables.
- Rebalanced food stats on Acorns.
- Fixed planted Acorns being edible by creatures and having incorrect name.
- New character. (Wigfrid)
- Two new creatures. (Catcoon and Glommer)
- Two new hats. (Fashion Melon and Cat Cap)
- New fruit. (Watermelon)
- 5th save slot.
- Improved feedback of wet items, both in the world and in your inventory: blue text for wet items, blue borders on wet items in your inventory and more descriptive adjectives for different types of items.
- Changed Acorns to Birchnuts, made them edible only when cooked and reduced the amount dropped by trees, which are now called Birchnut Trees.
- Digging up a withered plant will no longer yield a dug plant.
- Made it so that jerky will start to spoil on Drying Racks after it finishes drying.
- Made small creatures that you can hold in your inventory perishable (i.e. they will die of starvation). You can feed them their normal foods to keep them alive.
- Ice Flingomatic will now prioritize targets according to threat level.
- Reduced the movement speed penalty of the Piggyback and made it waterproof.
- Krampus Sack is now waterproof.
- Made the Backpack burnable.
- Reduceed the amount of loot given by digging up a Moleworm Burrow and add a delay to the Moleworm making a new home after its burrow has been dug up.
- Made eating raw Catcus Flesh painful but eating cooked Cactus Flesh beneficial.
- Renamed Heat Stone to Thermal Stone.
- Made the Lightning Rod and Electrical Doodad have distinct recipes.
- Changed the recipe for the Rain Hat to differentiate it more from the Rain Coat.
- Reduced the multipliers for the More and Lots options in world customization.
- Changed the recipe for the Endothermic Fire to include Nitre.
- Nitre now works as fuel for Endothermic Fires and the Ice Flingomatic.
- Made feathers work as fuel.
- Added being able to use the Ice Staff and Ice to extinguish smoldering items and fires.
- Trees will now offer some shade and protection from the rain.
- Made Ice Cube and Pretty Parasol perishable.
- Made rain cool the world down during the Summer.
- Added chance to get Gold Nugget back when Endothermic Fire expires.
- Added Fire Staff being able to light burnable objects from a distance.
- Increased fuel filled by adding fuel items to the Ice Flingomatic.
- Made the Straw Hat provide some shade in Summer.
- Made creatures slightly less aggressive in Spring.
- Rebalanced damage on player being struck by lightning.
- Split out Smother action to be distinct from Fertilize action, as not all fertilizers are valid smotherers.
- Wildfires can no longer start while it’s raining. Rain will also extinguish any smoldering objects.
- Added small waterproofing to a few equippable items (Miner’s Hat, Breezy Vest).
- Improved feedback of the current season on game start: for Autumn start, trees will start with their colorful leaves, etc.
- Added chance for smashed skulls to drop Hound’s Tooth.
- Rabbit holes will now wait for the first rain of Spring to collapse.
- Made Moleworms not attack-able earlier in their exit animation.
- Added collision to the Cactus.
- Added a few more things that can come out of a Tumbleweed.
- Changed the description of the Ice Flingomatic to make it clearer that it’s fueled.
- Added chance for Mini Glaciers to give 1-2 additional pieces of Ice over its base amount for each size.
- Reduced hunger drain from using the Siesta Lean-to
- Ice Cube will now make you wet when it perishes.
- Made it so that when a plant gets picked, it is no longer protected by the Ice Flingomatic: it will have to fire at it again.
- Changed the recipe for the Alchemy Engine.
- Increased the number of stacks a Moleworm can carry to 3.
- Made the Hammer have no tech requirement and change the recipe to not require any items that require a Science Machine.
- Reduced the number of Worms.
- Removed the temperature bonus and reduce the moisture accrual rate bonus in the caves.
- Fixed crash with Crock Pot on finish cooking.
- Fixed crash with IsWithered() call.
- Fixed crash with Werepigs not having a valid home after their house got burnt.
- Fixed bugs with moisture in winter (i.e. snow being treated like rain).
- Fixed how moisture works for inventory items. When raining, items will now tend towards the moisture of their current “owner” (the player/ the world). When not raining, items will dry off.
- Fixed bug with heat stone not getting hot enough or retaining heat properly.
- Improved performance around the deciduous trees (now called Birchnut Trees).
- Improved performance issues caused by Tumbleweeds getting updated when they should not.
- Fixed bug with items not correctly being added to stacks inside of containers when trying to do the Store action.
- Fixed crash in some mods resulting from containers saving and loading their number of slots.
- Fixed torch and fires lowering temperature in Summer.
- Fixed not being able to pick up an inventory item after an Ice Flingomatic had extinguished a fire on it.
- Fixed being able to create cactus seeds.
- Fixed Ice Hat being repairable with the Sewing Kit. It can now be repaired with Ice instead.
- Fixed temperature and moisture levels not resetting when respawning with a Touchstone.
- Fixed bug with world customization settings getting lost when changing your character after changing world customization settings.
- Fixed bug with Volt Goat outline showing if lightning strikes right after it died.
- Fixed Moleworm playing the rabbit murder sound when killed in the inventory.
- Fixed Science Machines still functioning after being burnt.
- Fixed "wet" prefix being added to items where the string would be redundant (i.e. Wet Goop, Pond).
- Fixed Summer DSP being a copy of Winter DSP (it now has its own filtering).
- Fixed traps consuming bait items nearby on the ground when the bait item did not match the animal being trapped.
- Fixed various backpacks covering the moisture meter. There may still be issues with this on larger HUD sizes.
- Fixed "rotten" prefix appearing on Ice.
- Fixed bug with birds disappearing after entering the inventory for a second time.
- Fixed overheating deaths being listed as “Shenanigans” in the morgue screen.
- Fixed crashes with io functions for mods.
- Fixed background of the morgue screen not matching other screens with Reign of Giants installed.
- Fixed Ice not properly disappearing from inventory slots when it perishes.
- Fixed the Breezy Vest crafting description so that it no longer implies that it is effective during Summer.
- Fixed red overlay not disappearing after sleeping to reduce temperature.
- Fixed infinite looping sound from the Ice Flingomatic.
- Fixed minimap icons of burnt structures still being visible.
- Fixed a save flow bug where inventory items that held references to other entities would not properly return the entity GUID when saving if they were held.
- A number of bug fixes that were made for the PS4 release of the game.
Hotfix build #97796
- Fixed some crashes when crafting items.
- Watermelons can now grow on farms.
- Fixed a crash that happened when an animal starved to death in a chest.
- Added some missing strings.
- Improved the behavior of some loot dropped by Tumbleweeds.
- Fixed Glommer's Statue being infinitely mineable.
- You can now have a chest (or Ice Box or Chester) and crockpot open at the same time.
Hotfix build #97989
- The game will no longer crash if you save and quit while your character is talking.
- Fixed some bugs relating to Glommer that caused him to be in the world when he shouldn't be.
- Added some missing description strings.
- Fixed a bug where DSP changes during summer wouldn't reset.
- Feeding birds in Bird Cages will now fill them up. When a bird starves to death in a bird cage, the bird cage will properly empty and drop bird loot.
- Improved the behaviors of the Ice Flingomatic.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mini Glacier to drop too much ice.
- Fixed Moleworms displaying the wrong name when starving.
- Fixed Thermal Stone behaving improperly after cooling in an Ice Box. Could not reproduce other bugs reported with Thermal Stone after making this fix.
February 27th - "Seasonal Science" Forums Beta
- Added new seasons and their respective mechanics
- Added Deciduous Trees which give Acorns
- Added Desert and Deciduous Forest biomes
- Added Buzzards, Moleworms and Volt Goats.