Exclusive to: Hamlet.
Players can give treasures to the Wishing Well, in exchange for a chance for getting healed and curing Poison. The amount of health healed is equal to 125% of its percentage chance for successfully triggering the healing. For example, a Gold Nugget has an 80% chance to trigger healing, and will heal 100 when the effect occurs.
|Item||Chance||restored if working||Average restored / item|
The End's Well can be found in a room of the Ancient Pig Ruins containing the Aporkalypse Calendar on the 5th island. While in its room, a deep, ambient humming sound can be heard. It appears to contain a whirlpool of Nightmare Fuel.
The End's Well accepts a larger variety of items than a regular Wishing Well does. When a non-gem item is given to the End's Well, either a Crawling Nightmare or a Nightmarebeak will appear and begin to attack the player. But if a non-purple gem is given to the End's Well, it has a chance to throw out one Purple Gem. The chance for Purple Gems is based on the item given, shown on the table.
|(30%), (20%), ×1 (50%)|
|×1 (50%), ×3 (50%)|
|Other Tradable Items||(60%), (40%)|
- Rather than throwing in Tenpiece Oincs, it's much more efficient to throw in Gold if not in emergency, since Gold can be purchased with Tenpiece Oincs at Swinesbury Mineral Exchange.
- Players can turn basic items into Purple Gems at the End's Well by giving them to the well, killing the Shadow Creatures that spawn, and then giving the Nightmare Fuel received back to the Well.
- Dubloons cannot be thrown.
- The End's Well may be a reference to All's Well That Ends Well, a play by William Shakespeare. ("All's Well That Ends Well" was also the reference for the All's Well That's Maxwell Update.)
- Items that have 'tradable' component