Willow's Lighter is a portable light source exclusive to Willow. It can be equipped in the 'Hand' slot and is able to set flammable objects on Fire. Used as a weapon, Willow's Lighter deals 17 damage per hit and has infinite uses.
Willow's Lighter has a very small radius of light (less than a Torch), though it can still prevent attacks from Charlie. Willow will receive a small Sanity boost from the fire it provides (+0.6/min). It also provides a small amount of Warmth (to slow Freezing).
Reign of Giants Edit
Don't Starve TogetherEdit
In Don't Starve Together, the Lighter loses durability while equipped, and lasts 10 minutes. It can be crafted, but only by Willow. It requires 1 Rope, 1 Gold Nugget and 3 Petals to craft, and is available from the start. Willow can cook Food with the Lighter by selecting a Food Item and right clicking above the lighter in the inventory, with costs some durability. In Rain, the Lighter may burn up to 100% faster (depending on precipitation rate), unless the player is sheltered. Lighters can be used by other non-Willow players, but only Walter and Warly can cook food with them. Other characters don't gain sanity either.
- Willow's Lighter was added in the Strange New Powers update. It was introduced in the June 25, 2013 preview.
- Before the update, Willow would light small fires at her feet when in complete darkness, making her essentially invulnerable to attacks from Charlie.
- Willow's Lighter is one of the first character-specific items implemented in the game's history.
- It is also the first 'Hand' slot item able to raise Sanity.
- Willow's Lighter is a lift arm lighter.
- Coincidentally, there was a manufacturer of these automatic lighters named Willow. 
- In the Shipwrecked DLC, equipping Willow's Lighter while rowing on a boat may cause the lighter to still give off light without actually having the lighter equipped. This is fixed by restarting the game or dying.