Wilba is a Character exclusive to the Don't Starve: Hamlet DLC. She is the daughter of Queen Malfalfa, making her the Princess of the Pig kingdom. She has also inherited the curse of being a Werepig from her father.
Wilba starts as a mob located two rooms to the left in the Palace. She tells the player that she lost the Royal Crown. The player must kill the Queen Womant and return the Royal Crown to Wilba in order to unlock her as a playable character.
When the player gives the royal crown to Wilba, she will tell the player to give it to her mother, Queen Malfalfa. Once the player does this, Wilba will be unlocked as a playable character and disappear from her room.
Given Royal Crown
As Wilba is a pig princess, pigs will not panic or attack her for stealing, such as picking Grass or Flowers from farms. In addition, pigs will occasionally gift her basic resources (Twigs, Flint, Rocks, Grass, Logs and Seeds). She can do whatever she pleases in Pig Towns. Guards will still retaliate if she attacks them.
Wilba will turn into a werepig after eating two monster meat or during a full moon or Aporkalypse, her form has some special powers:
- Night vision
- Immune to Freezing and Overheating
- Running speed 50% faster
- Do not lose any Sanity in darkness
- Her attack does 59.5 damage
- Has more Health (350)
- Heals herself by 1 per second.
- Is able to mine, chop, and dig objects
Unlike Woodie, she is still able to pick up, use, and craft items. Wearing the Silver Necklace will prevent her from turning into a werepig.
Wilba is afraid of the dark, and will lose Sanity at 1.5 times the normal rate in darkness. Coupled with her low maximum Sanity of 100, this makes it possible to quickly switch between sane and insane states.
In her werepig form, she cannot equip items and her Hunger drains 400% faster.
- Wilba was added in the Early Access of Hamlet.
- Wilba's voice is played by an Ocarina , and at the end of each time she speaks, there will be an oink.
- In the forum post introducing her as a playable character, she is described as follows: "Daughter to Queen Malfalfa, Princess Wilba has the love of her people. If only she wanted the job. She would much rather be out in the world exploring and soaking up life, even if she still requires a nightlight when she gets tucked in." 
- In the forum post introducing her werepig condition, the following is said: "Wilba has inherited one of her father's more colourful characteristics, namely, she now carries the same curse that inflicts all of her father's family with dreaded werepigism."
- Wilba speaks in Pig Latin, a sort of English alteration. Other Hamlet Pigs also speak with this alteration.
- You can kill Wilba before you unlock her in the Palace. She will drop one Pig Skin and one Meat. Once you kill her, she will never respawn, forcing you to create another world to unlock her.
- Before the Character update, her perks read as follows: "Is a pig. Is royalty. Is afraid of the dark."
- The text that follows completing Adventure Mode as Wilba will use male pronouns, despite her being female.
|Wilba getting hurt.|
|Wilba's Werepig Sounds|
|Wilba's Werepig voice.|
|Wilba breathing as a Werepig.|
|Wilba barking as a Werepig.|
|Don't Starve||Wilson (quotes ⋅ clothes ⋅ gallery) • Willow (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wolfgang (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wendy (quotes ⋅ clothes) • WX-78 (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wickerbottom (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Woodie (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wes (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Maxwell (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wagstaff (quotes ⋅ clothes)|
|Reign of Giants||Wigfrid (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Webber (quotes ⋅ clothes)|
|Shipwrecked||Walani (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Warly (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wilbur (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Woodlegs (quotes ⋅ clothes)|
|Hamlet||Wilba (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wormwood (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wheeler (quotes ⋅ clothes)|
|Don't Starve Together||Winona (quotes ⋅ clothes) • Wortox (quotes ⋅ clothes) Wurt (quotes ⋅ clothes) Walter (quotes ⋅ clothes)|
|Removed||Warbucks (quotes ⋅ clothes)|
|Unimplemented||Wilton • Winnie • Wallace • Waverly • Pyro • Watricia|