NOTE: These are all real quotes from Wendy. For proof, check this page.
1. "It was my sister's flower. She's gone far away." (Abigail's flower, stage 1)
From this, we can conclude that Wendy did not give the flower to Abigail, because she states it was "her sister's" flower. She definitely wore it on her head around the time she died.
2. "Abigail would've loved this crown." (Thulectite crown)
This shows that Abigail may have loved jewelery, or wanted to be a leader of some sort.
3. "OW! That was karma." (Hit by a boomerang)
The fact that she said it was 'karma' may, although it's very unlikely, be referring to her being responsible for Abigail's death in some way.
If you have more theories, then tell me in the comments!Read more >
I feel like Don't Starve should hate you even more. Some experts, like Sips for example, can survive for more than 100 days. It should be more exciting than just sitting at your base for quite a while. I have an idea.
The Apocalypse triggers at a random time after day 66 has started, and you have obtained (picked up, crafted, etc) a at least a number between 6 and 16 gems in total.
- Passive animals become hostile.
- Neutral animals become hostile.
- The sunlight turns dark red.
- Hounds and Red Hounds start spawning abundantly.
- Winterometers become full, and shake, regardless of the season.
- Crops and flammable objects (excluding chests) will eventually catch fire.
- Ponds will start steaming.
- Sanity will start draining.
- Fissures open up in the ground. Falling …
Read more >