Exclusive to: Shipwrecked.
The 'Sea Legs' is a craftable Boat in the Shipwrecked DLC, exclusive to Woodlegs. It can be found in the Nautical Tab and requires 4 Boards, 4 Dubloons, and 1 Boat Cannon to craft. The 'Sea Legs' begins with 500 durability, which will deplete if damaged or over time as it is used. It can be repaired with the Boat Repair Kit or Sea Yard. It does not allow attachments, however it comes with a Boat Cannon that does 50 damage and has infinite uses. It also comes with a Sail, allowing the player to hold a lit Torch while moving.
- Destroying the Sea Legs with a Hammer yields 2 Boards, 2 Dubloons, and 1 Boat Cannon at 100% durability. By crafting the Sea Legs using almost depleted cannons then subsequently demolishing it with a hammer, Woodlegs is able to in effect “refill” Boat Cannons for 2 boards and 2 dubloons. He can then equip these cannons on other boats that do not have the limitations of the Sea Legs while having a more powerful “infinite” cannon.
- The infinite uses of the cannon allows the player to easily kill sea life, such as Jellyfish and Dogfish, collecting large amounts of Food with very little effort.
- The infinite uses of the cannon can also be used to mine Boulders and Coral Reefs, as well as digging Sand and X Marks the Spot.
- However, the cannon is not advised for farming logs nor charcoal, as the tree will always break first, then the trunk will catch fire and burn the logs nearby, and everything will result in ash.
- Spawning The 'Sea Legs' using the Console will spawn it without the cannon and sail, even if the player is playing as Woodlegs.