FANDOM


Wilson Portrait
I hope it doesn't mess up my hair.

Wilson

Willow Portrait
It fits my head.

Willow

Wolfgang Portrait
Keeps my head safe.

Wolfgang

Wendy Portrait
It certainly didn't help its original owner.

Wendy

WX-78 Portrait
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY

WX-78

Wickerbottom Portrait
It provides protection.

Wickerbottom

Woodie Portrait
This will keep my noggin safe.

Woodie

Waxwell Portrait
This will keep me standing, if I need to fight.

Maxwell

Wagstaff Portrait
I calculate it's about a six on the Mohs Scale.

Wagstaff

Wigfrid Portrait
A new battle helm för my cöllectiön!

Wigfrid

Webber Portrait
A solid helmet.

Webber

Walani Portrait
I'm a little embarrassed to wear it in public.

Walani

Warly Portrait
Be the snail.

Warly

Woodlegs Portrait
On me head?

Woodlegs

Wilba Portrait
'TIS A POINTY ADVENTURE HAT

Wilba

Wormwood Portrait
Hard Head Thing

Wormwood

Wheeler Portrait
I like it. It shows off my desire not to get hurt.

Wheeler

Winona Portrait
Gotta protect my noggin! I keep my ideas in there.

Winona

Wortox Portrait
Oh how safe I do feel!

Wortox

Wurt Portrait
My shell now!

Wurt

The Shelmet is a wearable Armor item. It has a 10% chance to drop from a Slurtle. It has 750 durability(525 in Don't Starve Together) and absorbs 90% of physical damage.

The Shelmet is the second strongest head armor item, with 450 (315 less in Don't Starve Together) less durability than the Thulecite Crown.

The Shelmet can be given to a Pig or Bunnyman to wear, which will provide them with the damage absorption effect.

Reign of Giants icon Reign of Giants Edit

In the Reign of Giants DLC, the Shelmet also provides 20% water resistance during Rain.

Placeholder TriviaEdit

  • The Shelmet was added in the Underground update.
  • The name "Shelmet" is a portmanteau of the words "Shell" and "Helmet".


Blueprint GalleryEdit

Items and Structures dropped by Mobs
Edible Items Batilisk WingButterButterfly WingsDeerclops EyeballDrumstickFishFrog LegsGuardian's HornGlow BerryHoneyLeafy MeatLight BulbMandrakeMeatMonster MeatMorselPhlegm
(Electric MilkGlommer's Goop Reign of Giants icon) (BananaBlubberDead DogfishDead JellyfishDead Rainbow JellyfishDead SwordfishDead WobsterDragoon HeartEye of the Tiger SharkFish MorselRaw FishTropical FishShark Fin Shipwrecked icon) (Coconut Shipwrecked iconHamlet icon) (Flytrap StalkNectarPoison Dartfrog Legs Hamlet icon) (Carrot SeedsDragon FruitIceMoon Moth WingsRoyal Jelly Don't Starve Together icon)
Crafting Resources AshesAzure FeatherBeard HairBeefalo HornBeefalo WoolBlue GemBunny PuffCharcoalCrimson FeatherFlintGearsHound's ToothJet FeatherLiving LogMosquito SackNightmare FuelPig SkinPurple GemRed GemRocksSilkSlurtle SlimeSlurper PeltSpider GlandSteel WoolStingerTentacle SpotsThulecite FragmentsWalrus Tusk
(Cat TailDown FeatherGlommer's WingsScalesThick FurVolt Goat Horn Reign of Giants icon) (Dorsal FinDoydoy FeatherDubloonsEmpty BottleHornMagic SealObsidianQuacken BeakShark GillsTurbine Blades Shipwrecked icon) (SnakeskinVenom Gland Shipwrecked iconHamlet icon) (ChitinDark TattersHippopotamoose AntlerInfused IronIron OrePeagawk PlumePlatapine QuillPig Skin?Pugalisk SkullThunder FeatherRopeVineWeevole Carapace Hamlet icon) (Cookie Cutter ShellCut GrassDesert StoneFur TuftHoneycombMalbatross FeatherSaffron FeatherShroom Skin Don't Starve Together icon)
Loot Blow DartBlueprintFleshy BulbKrampus SackOrnate ChestSpider EggsShelmetSnurtle Shell ArmorSpiderhatTam o' ShanterTentacle Spike
(Webber's Skull Reign of Giants icon) (Booty BagChest of the DepthsEyeshotHarpoonIron KeyTarnished CrownYellow Mosquito Sack Shipwrecked icon) (Snake Oil Shipwrecked iconHamlet icon) (Bandit Stash MapHalberdPetrifying BonesRoyal CrownSnake BoneSpoiled FishSwashy HatTorch Hamlet icon) (Bee Queen CrownBone HelmBone ArmorChilled LavaeDeer AntlerFossil FragmentsGnarwail HornLavae EggMalbatross BillRoseShadow AtriumShadow ThuribleSketchStag Antler Don't Starve Together icon)
Indirect BeeBeefalo WoolButterflyCrowFirefliesGuanoManureRedbirdSeedsSnowbirdRabbitMosquito
(Glommer's Goop Reign of Giants icon) (Moleworm Reign of Giants iconHamlet icon) (Bile-Covered SlopBioluminescenceCormorantCrabbitJellyfishParrot PirateRainbow JellyfishRoeSeagullToucanWobster Shipwrecked icon) (ParrotToucan Shipwrecked iconHamlet icon) (Gold NuggetGlowflyKingfisherOrange PikoParrot (Blue)PigeonPiko Hamlet icon) (CanaryCut GrassPuffin Don't Starve Together icon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.