Seasonal Changes Edit
- Brambles begin to grow across various biomes in the world.
- Bramble Blooms will appear around Brambles in the world.
- The player is vulnerable to Hay Fever, which can be prevented by wearing a Gas Mask, consuming Seed Pods, Nettles or Nettle Rolls or being near a working Oscillating Fan.
- Tuber Trees bloom during the Lush Season, allowing Blooming Tubers to be consumed without the poisoning effect from eating Tubers procured during the Temperate and Humid seasons.
- Strong Winds will occasionally blow during this season.
- Rainforest Trees also bloom in the Lush season, and will drop a Jungle Burr (the equivalent of a Pine Cone) when Strong Winds blow. This will allow the player to replant another tree, making Rainforest Trees renewable only in this season.
- Wormwood will start to bloom
- Birds will stop spawning in the world.[Verification Needed]