Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Exclusive to: Hamlet.
Lush Season is one of three Seasons in the Hamlet DLC. By default, the first Lush season starts on Day 23 and ends after Day 33, lasting 11 days. It is indicated with the world having a orange tint (like in Summer in RoG).
- Brambles begin to grow across various biomes in the world.
- Bramble Blooms will appear around Brambles in the world.
- The player is vulnerable to Hay Fever, which can be prevented by wearing a Gas Mask, consuming Seed Pods, Nettles or Nettle Rolls or being near a working Oscillating Fan.
- Strong Winds will occasionally blow during this season.
- Tuber Trees bloom during the Lush Season, allowing Blooming Tubers to be consumed without the poisoning effect from eating Tubers procured during the Temperate and Humid seasons.
- Rainforest Trees also bloom in the Lush season, and will drop Jungle Burrs (the equivalent of Pine Cones) when Strong Winds blow or they are chopped down. This will allow the player to replant another tree, making Rainforest Trees renewable only in this season.
- Wormwood will start to bloom.