Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ro Bin seems to be a BFB hatchling, having similar feet, tail, and feather colors, as well as having the ability to carry things by eating them.
- Ro Bin was added in the Closed Beta of Hamlet. It was not fully implemented, but it could be accessed through exploits.
- The name "Ro Bin" is a portmanteau of the words "Robin" and "Bin", hence its ability.
- The process of hatching a Ro Bin is similar to that of hatching a Tallbird Egg.
- Ro Bin will skip when he walks on dry land.
- Ro Bin has the same health regeneration as Chester, Packim Baggims, and Hutch.
- If killed, Ro Bin will respawn every three days next to the Ro Bin Gizzard Stone.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.