“Do you have to squeek all the time?”
“It will hold my things in the depths of its being.”
“A USEFUL FLESHSACK. I WILL KEEP IT”
“An oddly cavernous variant of the Turdidae family.”
“I don't want him near my stuff.”
“Just useful enough to keep around.”
“This species' regurgitation abilities are truly astounding!”
“A cömpaniön för my many cönquests!”
“Hey, wanna carry all my stuff?”
“I can feed it all my things.”
“'e be keepin' me treasures in'is gullet.”
“RO BIN SHALL RESTORE AMENDS”
“Not a flyer, but it has a lot of cargo space.”
Ro Bin is a passive Mob exclusive to the Hamlet DLC that acts as a mobile Chest with 9 slots, similar to Chester. Unlike other storage mobs, Ro Bin does not have special transformations.
Ro Bin will hatch from the Stone Egg once it's grown enough. It will follow the player around as long as they are holding the Ro Bin Gizzard Stone.
- Ro Bin seems to be a BFB hatchling, having similar feet, tail, and feather colors, as well as having the ability to carry things by eating them.
- Ro Bin was added in the Closed Beta of Hamlet. It was not fully implemented, but it could be accessed through exploits.
- The name "Ro Bin" is a portmanteau of the words "Robin" and "Bin", hence its ability.
- The process of hatching a Ro Bin is similar to that of hatching a Tallbird Egg.
- Ro Bin will skip when he walks on dry land.
- Ro Bin has the same health regeneration as Chester, Packim Baggims, and Hutch.
- If killed, Ro Bin will respawn every three days next to the Ro Bin Gizzard Stone.
- His full name is Robert Binson.
Ro Bin front, side and back.