Exclusive to: Hamlet.
The battle takes place in a pseudo-dungeon known as the Queen Womant Chambers. As a result, the screen will not scroll with the player. The Queen sits on a Stalagmite Throne in the center of the screen at all times. She will create 2 Mant Warrior Eggs when she enters battle, which hatch into Mant Warriors, creating more once they are all killed. She will also cause periodic Earthquakes, causing various minerals and hostile mobs to rain down from the ceiling.
When Queen Womant enters her second phase at low health she will gain an additional attack; she will blow into her tail like a bagpipe, causing all game sounds to stop. The red Insanity tendrils will appear around the player's screen, the player's Sanity will be drained, and the character will be locked into an animation for the duration of the attack, unable to move or act. The effects of the blow can be mitigated by wearing Rabbit Earmuffs.
Other than the Mant Warriors she summons, the earthquakes and tail blowing attack, the Queen Womant is helpless by herself and can be attacked without her attacking back.
After defeating her, she will drop the Royal Crown and a Blueprint for Bundling Wrap, although sometimes the player must mine the throne in order to access the items. Another effect of her defeat is that the rooms leading to her lair will be lit.
- The player can trick the Mant Warriors into getting stuck behind her throne, which is accomplished by quickly running around the edge of the throne after dodging an attack. This is easier with high speed, so items increasing speed (such as Coffee) should be utilized. Once the Mant Warrior gets stuck, the player can attack Queen Womant without interruption.
- Another trick is to build Walls that separate about a third of the room. With luck, one Mant egg will drop on the other side of the wall, allowing the player to quickly destroy the egg on the side they are standing on. Then the player can freely attack the Queen Womant without interference by the Mant Warrior on the other side.
- Its a good strategy to just use Pew-matic Horn and use rocks as ammo because she will mostly drop rocks in her earthquake move.
- Mant Warriors are easily crowd controlled, taking only one Sleep Dart or two Ice Staff hits to be taken out of the fight for a considerable amount of time. If the player is able to defeat one of the Mant Warriors that is summoned, they can keep the other one immobilized with these two items while they attack the defenseless Queen.
- It is possible to get stuck inside the Queen's throne if the player walks towards it as she dies. However, it is possible to get out if the throne is mined away.
- If the player enters a different room as the Queen Womant is shooting Mant Warrior Eggs into the air, they can land in that room instead of hers. Upon re-entering the throne room, Mant Warrior Eggs that landed in that room may not hatch.
- The Queen Womant's death animation may be a reference to Empress Bulblax in Pikmin 2.
- Womant is a portmanteau of woman and ant.
- Despite being referred to as an "ant queen" in the spawn code, her appearance is more reminiscent of a termite queen rather than a true ant.
- The Queen Womant is the one who stole Queen Malfalfa's crown as she is seen wearing it and drops it, though she may have sent her Mants to steal it.