Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|33% chance to result in Fishsticks |
33% chance to result in Fish Tacos
|50% chance to result in Mandrake Soup.|
- It serves well as an everlasting bait for the Incredible Inedible Farm, where mobs such as Pigs, Gobblers or Merms can be lured into Tooth Traps or a walled off area.
- In Don't Starve Together, Powdercakes are ideal for conserving seasoning effects, thanks to their extremely long conservation time. The player can season them, choose a different character as Warly, and still be able to benefit from the effects of seasoned food.
- This method can be an alternative way to conserve seasoned food with Bundling Wraps.
- Powdercakes were added to the game as a prank; as the developers used it as an inside joke around the office.
- The Powdercake is very similar to the Twinkie, which went out of production shortly before the update that included Powdercakes. There is an urban legend that claims Twinkies will never spoil, but this is not actually true; they are stated to have a shelf life of 25 days. However, they will stay intact without rotting and losing too much flavor for over 30 years, but they will grow more stale and less firm over time due to oxidation and water vapor diffusion through the plastic wrapper.
- Before the full Caves release, Powdercakes were originally called Powcakes. This was a reference to Riptidepow, a popular Twitch user who sometimes played Don't Starve and was mentioned by a developer in an interview during an exclusive first look at Caves.
- It takes at least 2,500 hours (just over 104 real life days) of gameplay to rot a Powdercake (not counting Winter and Summer rot multipliers, or time spent with map open).