Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Exclusive to: Shipwrecked.
- The Poison Spear is a useful melee weapon in killing Prime Apes as it slows their movement speed on each hit.
- Because of its ability to slow down and weaken enemies, this weapon is excellent against Bosses like the Tiger Shark; or in Reign of Giants linked worlds, against the Dragonfly due to her fast attack period, making it safer to land a hit and kite while she's poisoned.
- Loaded into a Spear Gun, the Poison Spear makes a great first strike against a Blue Whale/White Whale. The spoilage penalty on loot will not apply and the whale will move and attack much slower.
- The Sealnado is not affected by Poison.
- Prior to the Hang Ten update, the Poison Spear's icon looked just like a regular Spear with its tip being green.
- Like in every other case, crafting does not consider durability of an item, making a 1% Spear just as good as a 100% one, effectively letting the player use a spear almost twice as long.