The Pinacle Biome is a biome exclusive to the Hamlet DLC. This biome is located on a seperate island, with its own plants and structures. The player gains access to the island after being caught and transported to it by the BFB. The journey will make the character lose a bit of sanity, just like a Wormhole would do.
Players can find Rocks, Flint, and Twigs, along with Weathered shrubs, trees, and branches. This is the only biome in which the Regal Scepter is located. A single Sinkhole spawns somewhere in this biome, providing an exit from the island.
Mining the sinkhole leads to a cave system similar to the Ancient Pig Ruins and Mant Hill, consisting of a series of connected rooms. These rooms can have Mushtrees, Light Flowers, Ferns, Unimportant Pillars, and Stalagmites in them. In one of the rooms there will be a Stone Plug in the middle of the back wall. Mining this rock will trigger a single Earthquake, which will create a passage out of the caves. This passage will lead to one Cave Cleft on any of the other 3 islands, regardless of whether or not it had been explored. The passage can then be entered from the Cave Cleft to take the player back to the BFB's Island again.
The heart of BFB's Nest consists of 4 Petrified Eggs and a Stone Egg (which will hatch into a Ro Bin. It is surrounded by a Weathered House, Rusty Lamp, Weathered Trunk, some Weathered Trees, branches, sticks and shrubs. The Petrified Eggs can be mined for 3 items, which will either be Rocks, Red Gems, Blue Gems, or Purple Gems.
- Players should not be concerned if they arrive without a Pickaxe. Every resource needed to make one is available on the island, likely to make sure that players are not trapped on it because they cannot mine the Sinkhole.
- The Cave Cleft that connects to the cave is randomly selected when the Stone Plug is mined, not during world generation.
- It is possible to find 2 Regal Scepters simultaneously, on the same island.
- Sometimes there are Tallbirds on this island.
- "Pinacle" is either a misspelling of the word "pinnacle" or a reference to an obsolete form of the word. 
|Surface||Chess • Grasslands • Graveyard • Forest • Marsh • Mosaic • Rockyland • Savanna
(Desert • Deciduous Forest ) (Beach • Coral Reef • Jungle • Magma Field • Mangrove • Meadow • Ocean • Tidal Marsh • Volcano ) (Battlegrounds • Cultivated • Deep Rainforest • Gas Rainforest • Lily Pond • Pig City • Painted • Pinacle • Rainforest • Suburbs • Wild Plains ) (Lunar Forest • Lunar Mine • Rocky Beach )
|Caves||Mushtree Forest • Rocky Plains • Stalagmite Terrain • Sunken Forest • Cave Swamps|
|Ruins||Labyrinth • Military • Sacred • Village • Wilds
|Related||Bridge • Map • Road (Trail) • Turfs • Abyss
(Interiors ) (Lunar Island )