Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Exclusive to: Hamlet.
“Is there going to be a party?”
- All Town Houses, Pig Shops, Lamp Posts and Watch Towers will be decorated in red and gold.
- Pigs will occasionally dance and throw Firecrackers on the ground and will stay up all night. They will also celebrate the player and gift them basic resources, similar to playing as Wilba.
- Shops have new decorative display cases.
- Crock Pot food which are from The Sterling Trough Deli and exclusive to the Hamlet DLC will be re-skinned, though the food maintains the same values.
- Pigg and Pigglet's General Store will sell Firecrackers during the event for 1 Oinc each. They appear 4 times as often.
- Pig Fiesta was added in the January 24, 2019 update to correspond with the Year of the Pig.
- Pig Fiesta lasts forever when the second or above Aporkalypse stops automatically and the player is still in the other worlds.
- Sometimes, dying and resurrection using a Meat Effigy during the Pig Fiesta would make it last forever.