The Pew-matic Horn is a Range Weapon item exclusive to Wheeler from the Hamlet DLC. It can be loaded with one kind of item at a time, with no limit to stack amount. The amount of damage depends on the item. The item is destroyed upon shooting.
|Item||Damage||Attack Range||Hit Range|
|Items which can equip||60||11||13|
|Items that are neither alive nor irreplaceable||45||9||11|
- Pew-matic Horn can be used to easily kill mobs that run away from the player, kite the player or cannot move. Those include Birds, Koalefants, Krampus, Pigs, Merms, Eyeplants, MacTusks, Tentacles, Big Tentacles, Moslings , Crabbits , Dogfishs , Dragoons , Fishermerms , Floaty Boaty Knights , Wildbores , Hanging Vines, Royal Guards, Pikos, Snaptooth Flytraps, Thunderbirds and Peagawks
- Attacking Elephant Cactus, Brambles, Bramble Blooms and Jellyfishes with Pew-matic Horn won't damage the player, as it is a range weapon.
- "Pew-matic" may be a pun of the word pneumatic, which would be in reference to the type of air horn the Pew-matic is based on, and the "Pew" noise it makes when fired. This is supported by Wickerbottom using the word "pneumatic" in reference to it.
- The Pew-matic Horn is one of three weapons that can be loaded by items, the others being Spear Gun and Blunderbuss.
- The Pew-matic Horn used to have 17, 34 or 37 damage and it could only be loaded with one item at a maximum stack size of 6 and accept items that can stack to 40. It also used to have 50, 75 or 100 damage.
- If the player tries to load the Pew-matic Horn by right-clicking on it while it is in the inventory, and the Pew-matic Horn is already holding a full stack of the item the player is trying to load the Pew-matic Horn with, a stack of 0 of the items that were trying to be loaded into the horn will fall out of the player. This can cause save corruption if a 0 stack is merged with a regular item stack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.