Nettle Rolls are a Crock Pot dish introduced in the Hamlet DLC. They require at least 3 Nettles to cook, and a filler, which cannot be a Mandrake. Adding Vegetables as filler may result in Ratatouille, while adding Fruits as filler may result in Fist Full of Jam.
|50% Chance of cooking Ratatouille|
|50% Chance of cooking Fist Full of Jam|
- Wigfrid is unable to eat Nettles or Nettle Rolls, so the player will need to have a Gas Mask prepared before the Lush Season begins to avoid Hay Fever.
- The player will need to amass 24 raw Nettles to sustain each Lush Season.
- Keep in mind that Nettle Rolls alleviates Hay Fever for 120 seconds longer than its raw counterpart (3 raw Nettles alleviate hay fever for 600 seconds total) and restores a tiny bit of sanity. However, Nettle Rolls spoil, heal 10 hp less, and fills 5 less hunger than its 3 raw counterparts. It may be advantageous to carry a stack of raw Nettles instead of Rolls for long journeys.
- Alternatively, the player can use the insulated pack's ability to slow food spoilage to carry around all the Nettle Roll's they will need for the season around with them. Assuming the player cooks them all at the start of the season, only two or three will become stale before the hay fever ends. The player will need seven or eight Nettle Rolls to get through the season, depending on how much they plan to utilize the Gas Mask.
- During the Pig Fiesta event, Nettle Rolls take on a more festive appearance.