Nettle is a Food Item exclusive to the Hamlet DLC, which is found on Nettle Vines. It has antihistamine properties, able to stop Hay Fever for 200 seconds when eaten. It also restores 10 Hunger and 10 Health, and does not spoil, which makes it a good item to stock on the long-term.
- Wigfrid is currently unable to eat Nettles or Nettle Rolls, so the player will want to have a Gas Mask prepared before the Lush Season begins to avoid hay fever. Wormwood is immune to Hay Fever, so he doesn't need to eat Nettles or Nettle Rolls.
- As Nettle Rolls take 6 days to spoil, and a Nettle has an infinite durability, the best option is to stock Nettle and cook Nettle Rolls at the last moment. One can even keep some Nettles ready for the next Lush season.
- Utilizing nothing but raw Nettles the player will need to amass 29 of them to sustain each Lush Season. In actual fact this number is slightly lower due to the slight delay of Hay Fever's effects.
- Utilizing Nettle Rolls the player will need to amass 24 raw Nettles exactly to sustain each Lush Season.
- Besides negating the effects of hay fever, it is also a good healing food.