Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Exclusive to: Hamlet.
Nettle is a Food Item exclusive to the Hamlet DLC. It is found on Nettle Vines and has antihistamine properties when eaten, granting immunity to Hay Fever for 200 seconds while also restoring 10 Hunger and 10 Health.
- Nettle does not spoil, which makes it a good item to stock on the long-term.
- Wigfrid is currently unable to eat Nettles or Nettle Rolls, so the player will want to have a Gas Mask prepared before the Lush Season begins to avoid hay fever. Wormwood is immune to Hay Fever, so he doesn't need to eat Nettles or Nettle Rolls.
- As Nettle Rolls take 6 days to spoil, and Nettles never spoil, the best option is to stock Nettle and cook Nettle Rolls at the last moment. One can even keep some Nettles ready for the next Lush season.
- Utilizing nothing but raw Nettles, the player will need to amass 29 of them to sustain each Lush Season. This number is slightly lower due to the slight delay of Hay Fever's effects.
- Utilizing Nettle Rolls, the player will need to amass 24 raw Nettles exactly to sustain each Lush Season.
- Besides negating the effects of hay fever, it is also a good healing food.