The Navigadget is an item exclusive to Wheeler from the Hamlet DLC. It can hold any item that can be in a player's inventory, such as wood, rocks, gold, meat, carrots, and Lost Relics. Once the item is placed in the Navigadget, a compass will appear beneath the player with a red arrow pointing towards either the nearest instance of the item, the nearest structure that can be mined to obtain the item, or the nearest mob that drops that item. The Navigadget can act as an extra slot since it will keep the item placed inside once the Navigadget is removed from the player's hand slot.
- In the base game, Reign of Giants or Shipwrecked worlds, putting Boards inside the Navigadget allows the player to easily find the Wicker Basket, which can be be hammered for a Can of Silly String to craft the Skyworthy and travel to other worlds.
- In base game or Reign of Giants worlds, one can put the Thulecite dropped by Sinkholes into the Navigadget to find Ancient Statues and get more Thulecite.
- In base game or Reign of Giants worlds, Meat can be put into the Navigadget to find the Ancient Guardian.
- In Shipwrecked worlds, putting a Doydoy inside the Navigadget allows the player to easily find the other one.
- In Shipwrecked worlds, the Slot Machine can be found by putting Dubloons inside the Navigadget, as there are always three Dubloons around the Slot Machine.
- As Gold Nuggets are rare in both Shipwrecked and Hamlet worlds, one can find more by putting a Gold Nugget inside the Navigadget.
- Bramble Blooms can be found by putting a Bramble Bulb into the Navigadget.