Exclusive to: Don't Starve Together.
The Naked Mole Bat is a mob exclusive to Don't Starve Together. They spawn when a player approaches one of the large lights shining from above into the Lunar Grotto biome. They are aggressive towards the player. When killed, they will respawn from the same light after 4 days.
They attack all other small creatures. The only monsters they don't attack naturally are Batilisks and other Naked Mole Bats. When attacking, they bite their target with their sharp teeth. Before attacking, they sometimes screech.
After some time they will go to sleep and create a Naked Mole Bat Burrow.
- When in combat, Naked Mole Bats have a chance to summon another Mole Bat from the ceiling by screaming upwards if there isn't another mole bat near.
- Bunnymen and Pigs attack them on sight as they are considered Monsters. Pigs only leave their houses underground when exposed to light during the day, so it's advised to build Rabbit Hutches near Cave Lights, where they spawn.
- Batilisks will aid Naked Mole Bats in battle. If a Naked Mole Bat is attacked, nearby Mole Bats and Batilisks will join the fight. When a Batilisk is attacked, nearby Mole Bats will join the fight as well.
- They take 2 shots from an Ice Staff to be frozen and 3 Sleep Darts to be put to sleep.
- The Naked Mole Bat was introduced in the Forgotten Knowledge update.
- Its name is a pun of the name for Naked Mole Rats.