The Loot Stash is a naturally-spawning object exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in A New Reign. It can usually be found in the Deciduous Forest or in the Mosaic Biome. A Loot Stash will spawn 1-3 days after the beginning of every Winter or spawn on day 1 during the Winter's Feast Event. The spawn location of the Loot Stash changes each passing Winter, and it will despawn 1-3 days after the beginning of Spring or after being unlocked. Attempting to open the Loot Stash with a Deer Antler will drop Bone Shards and summon Klaus. Using the Stag Antler on the Loot Stash will properly unlock it, causing it to drop 4 Bundled Supplies.
Below is a table of the possible loot contained in the Bundled Supplies. During the Winter's Feast event, players receive 6 gifts instead when the Loot Stash is unlocked.
|Bundle 1||×1 ×1 ×1-2|
|Bundle 2||50% ×1 ×1-3|
|Bundle 3||10% ×1 ×1-3|
|Bundle 4||1 of (, , , , )|
(Winter's Feast only)
4x or 4x
(Winter's Feast only)
|1 of (, , , )|
- If the player didn't find the items it wanted to find in the Bundled Supplies, a quick way to accelerate the process is by saving the game before opening the Loot Stash. If none of the supplies drop the desired items, one can rollback in the save where the Loot Stash is still locked. This no longer worked in the Wes Refresh Update.
- It must be noted that the player must load a rollback from the server menu rather than the in-game options, or else repeatedly loading a rollback can cause the game to always load the previous one.
- The loot content is based upon the stag antler, therefore it does no good to keep one key and try to unlock different stashes for the desired loot.
- The Loot Stash was introduced in the Winter's Feast update, alongside the Event of the same name.
- The Loot Stash's chain's are golden during the Winter's Feast event.
- The following Bosses have exclusive drops unobtainable through the Loot Stash: Misery Toadstool (rare Blueprint for the Napsack), Malbatross (rare Blueprints for the Feathery Canvas, Waterfowl Can and Winged Sail), Ancient Guardian (Guardian's Horn), the Ancient Fuelweaver (Shadow Thurible, Bone Helm & Bone Armor) and Celestial Champion (Enlightened Crown).