The Loot Stash is a naturally-spawning object exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in A New Reign. It can usually be found in the Deciduous Forest or in the Mosaic Biome. A Loot Stash will spawn 1-3 days after the beginning of every Winter, and the Loot Stash will despawn 1-3 days after the beginning of spring. However, during the Winter's Feast event, it will spawn on Day 1 for the event. Attempting to open the Loot Stash with a Deer Antler will drop Bone Shards and summon Klaus close by. However, unlocking it with the Stag Antler that Klaus drops, will open it and drop 4 Bundled Supplies ready to be unwrapped.
Bundle 4 contains:
- 1 item from list of these: , , , , .
- 2 different items from list of these: , , , , , , .
- 50% chance to contain blueprint for one of these items: , , , , , , ,.
During the Winters Feast, players would receive 6 gifts instead when the Loot Stash was unlocked.
Gift 1 to 4 contains the exact loot as Bundle 1 to 4 mentioned above.
Gift 6 contains:
- 1 item from list of these: , , ,
- 1 random Fancy Festive Bauble
- 1 random Festive Light
- 1 random Plain Festive Bauble or 1 random Fancy Festive Bauble or 1 random Festive Light
- The Loot Stash was introduced in the Winter's Feast update, alongside the Event of the same name.
- The Loot Stash's chain's are golden during the Winter's Feast event.