If the Lavae freezes, it will die and drop 1-5 rocks. Be sure to keep a dragonfly around, but not too close or this will become a major threat to the player.
Killing the Lavae will leave ashes from its burnt drop, making it easier to get the dragonfly back to sleep.
- Lavae will lose interest in a player who travels through a worm hole, and will not reacquire a new target until attacked by a player again.
- Lavae will not target AI even if attacked.
- Lavae bug out campfires that they light, resulting in permanent fires until server restart.
- A Debug-spawned Lavae will not attack the player in many cases.
- You must spawn the Lavae Egg due to the Lavae Tooth needed for the Lavae to follow you.