The King of the Merms appears after feeding a Merm on the Royal Tapestry. He has 1000 Health and regenerates 2 health per second. He cannot attack or move but he spawns up to 4 Loyal Merm Guards when attacked, they disappear when the attacker is killed or out of range. When killed they regenerate after 1 day.
He has 200 Hunger and starves in four days. When his hunger is at zero his health depletes in 2 days.
As long as the King of the Merms is alive, all Merms receive a stat boost. Wurt players change stats to 250 , 250 and 200 corresponding of a bonus of +100 Health, +50 Hunger and +50 Sanity. Normal Merms gain +60 health and +10 damage. Loyal Merm Guards gain +460 Health and +30 damage.
When the King of the Merms is alive Merms and Loyal Merm Guards are neutral to all creatures and players.
|14%|| 1 of (, , , , )|
|14%|| 1-2 of (, , , , )|
King of the Merms talks depending on his hunger
- Hungry... HUNGRY! HUNGRYYYY!!!
- Treachery... villainy! To let King waste away like this...
- What take so long? Make offerings to your King!
- King desires food!
- King feeling a bit peckish...
- Have done well. Now go.
- ↑ Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!) Forum post posted on October 18, 2019