Don't Starve TogetherEdit
In Don't Starve Together, Kabobs increase the player's perceived temperature by 40 for 15 seconds when consumed.
|Filler cannot be more Twigs|
- Replacing the Twigs with nearly any other food item will result in Meatballs, which provides the same Health and Sanity but 25 more Hunger, as well as cooking 25 seconds faster.
- Kabobs are best made when the player has an abundance of meat, time, and perhaps Crock Pots, as well as the need to stretch filler ingredients.
- For example: 2 Meatballs can be made from 2 Monster Meat and 6 filler, providing 125 , 10 and 6 . 3 Kabobs can be made from the same ingredients, plus three Twigs and a Monster Meat, restoring 112.5 , 15 and 9 .
- The Health and Sanity benefits are marginal and should be weighed against the Twig and Monster Meat supply (usually in abundance). The Kabobs will require 40 seconds to the Meatballs' 15 seconds on one Crock Pot, so there should be several pots available to parallelize cooking.
- The correct spelling for "Kabobs" is "Kebabs".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.