Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
In Don't Starve Together, Kabobs increases the player's perceived temperature by 1 degree per second for 15 seconds when consumed.
|Filler cannot be more Twigs|
- Replacing the Twigs with nearly any other food item will result in Meatballs, which provides the same Health and Sanity but 25 more Hunger, as well as cooking 25 seconds faster.
- Kabobs is best made when the player has an abundance of meat, time, and perhaps Crock Pots, as well as the need to stretch filler ingredients.
- For example: Two Meatballs can be made from 2 Monster Meat and 6 filler, providing 125 , 10 and 6 . Three Kabobs can be made from the same ingredients, plus three Twigs and a Monster Meat, restoring 112.5 , 15 and 9 .
- The Health and Sanity benefits are marginal and should be weighed against the Twigs and Monster Meat supply (usually in abundance). There should be several pots available to parallelize cooking due to its long cooking time.
- The correct spelling for "Kabobs" is "Kebabs".