Jellybeans are a Crock Pot Food item exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in A New Reign. They are produced by combining at least 1 Royal Jelly and 3 fillers, excluding Inedibles and Monster Foods (which will result in Taffy), and produce 3 Jellybeans.
Eating Jellybeans gives the character 2 and 5 upon consumption and then starts regenerating effect of 2 every 2 seconds for 2 minutes, for a total of 122 Health. Eating multiple Jellybeans will not stack the healing effects.
Wigfrid is capable of eating Jellybeans, despite it not being meat.
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Filler cannot be Inedibles or Monster Food.|
Examples[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Jellybeans are a good replacement for Mandrake Soup when all Mandrakes in the world have been picked. Still, cooking Mandrakes is not recommended since they are hard to come by and can be used to craft Pan Flutes.
- Wormwood is capable of healing from Jellybeans, minus the first small initial health bonus.
- The other food he's able to eat in order to regain health is the Grim Galette.
- Jellybeans can be Seasoned by Warly, creating useful buff consumables that do not spoil.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jellybeans were added in the Cute Fuzzy Animals update.
- Jellybeans are the only Crock Pot dish that yield in sets of more than one.