Jellybeans are a Crock Pot Food item exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in A New Reign. They are produced by combining at least 1 Royal Jelly and 3 fillers, excluding Inedibles and Monster Foods (which will result in Taffy), and produce 3 Jellybeans.
|Filler cannot be Inedibles or Monster Food.|
- Eating multiple Jellybeans will not stack the healing effects.
- Wigfrid is capable of eating Jellybeans.
- Jellybeans are a good replacement for Mandrake Soup when all Mandrakes in the world have been picked. (eating mandrakes are not recommended, better craft pan flutes)
- Wormwood is capable of healing from Jellybeans, minus the first small initial health bonus.
- Jellybeans can be Seasoned by Warly, creating useful buff consumables that do not spoil.
- Jellybeans are the only Crock Pot dish that yield in sets of more than one.
- Jellybeans were added in the Cute Fuzzy Animals update.