Exclusive to: Hamlet.
The Gummy Cake is a Crock Pot dish introduced in the Hamlet DLC. It requires at least 1 raw or cooked Gummy Slug and at least 1 Sweetener, and the Sweetener value cannot exceed 2. At the exception of another Slug, fillers cannot be Meats. It is possible for the filler to be Twigs.
Gummy Cake is one of the best hunger-restoring crock pot food items in the game, tied with the Meaty Stew, Fresh Fruit Crepes, Bone Bouillon and Mandrake Soup. It restores 150 Hunger when eaten (which corresponds to the whole Hunger bar of all the characters, except Wolfgang, Webber, Wilba, Wagstaff, upgraded WX-78, Wilbur, or Warly), but at the cost of 3 Health and 5 Sanity.
- The Gummy Cake lasts for 20 days, which can be beneficial as an emergency food for long journeys or when the player is approaching starvation.
- Its easy-to-acquire ingredients make it a great food item for characters who could find it harder to keep well fed, such as Wolfgang and Warly.
- During the Pig Fiesta event, Gummy Cake takes on a more festive appearance.
- Despite not requiring a Meat ingredient, Wigfrid can still eat a Gummy Cake.
- It must be noted that even though in the game it is not meat, it technically is in real life, as escargots contain a decent amount of proteins.