Adding Corn and Fish will yield Fish Tacos instead. Adding 2 raw Drumsticks will result in Turkey Dinner. Adding 1 unit of Meats and 1 unit of Vegetable will result in Spicy Chili. Adding Mandrake will produce Mandrake Soup, although if looking for a quick but strong hunger and hp boost, Mandrake Soup may be more desirable (or if WX-78 due to them being able to eat spoiled food).
Many combinations to make this recipe would result in a net loss to hunger compared to eating the individual components. It is suggested to use a filler such as Twigs to improve its hunger restoration.
Don't Starve Together Edit
- Placing Moleworms close to Cactus will allow for easy mass production of Guacamole.
- Requiring an actual Moleworm as an ingredient for this recipe is a pun on the words "Mole" and "Guacamole".
- Cactus Flesh is a popular food item in the same region that Guacamole comes from, though it is not traditionally a part of guacamole.
- Guacamole originates from Mexico.
- The literal translation of the word "Guacamole" into English is "Avocado Sauce". Guaca = Avocado, Mole = Sauce.
- Wurt cannot eat this, despite calling it yummy in her inspection quote.