Adding Corn and Fish may yield Fish Tacos instead. Adding 2 Raw Drumsticks may result in Turkey Dinner. Adding 1.0 unit of Meats and 1 Vegetables may result in Spicy Chili. Adding Mandrake may produce Mandrake Soup.
Many combinations to make this recipe would result in a net loss to hunger compared to eating the individual components. It is suggested to use a filler such as Twigs to improve its Hunger restoration.
Wurt cannot eat this, despite calling it yummy in her inspection quote.
Don't Starve Together[edit | edit source]
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Examples[edit | edit source]
|An optimal way to prepare Guacamole|
|50% chance to result in Fish Tacos|
|50% chance to result in Turkey Dinner|
|50% chance to result in Spicy Chili|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Placing Moleworms close to Cactus will allow for easy mass production of Guacamole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Requiring an actual Moleworm as an ingredient for this recipe is a pun on the words "Mole" and "Guacamole".
- Cactus Flesh is a popular food item in the same region that Guacamole comes from, though it is not traditionally a part of guacamole.
- Guacamole originates from Mexico.
- The literal translation of the word "Guacamole" into English is "Avocado Sauce". Guaca = Avocado, Mole = Sauce.