The Dripple Pipes is a craftable musical instrument introduced in the Shipwrecked DLC. It can be found in the Magic Tab. It requires a Piratihatitator to prototype, and can be crafted using 1 Horn, 2 Nightmare Fuel, and 1 Rope. It has 5 uses. When used, it creates a light Rain for a half-day (4 minutes), unless it is Winter, in which it will create a light Snow instead.
In the Hamlet DLC, the Dripple Pipes crafting recipe is unavailable, however, a Blueprint for it can be bought with 100 Oincs from The Tinkerer's Tower. The Horn is available at 'The Sty' Oddities Emporium.
- Rain will allow Mushrooms to grow.
- Bringing it to a Hamlet world through the Skyworthy is a good way to make it rain to allow Nettle Vines to grow.
- Bringing it to a Reign of Giants world through the Seaworthy is a good way to prevent wildfires during Summer.
- Dripple Pipes were introduced in the Release the Quacken update.
- It shares an animation with the pan flute.