The Dripple Pipes is a craftable musical instrument introduced in the Shipwrecked DLC. It can be found in the Magic Tab. It requires a Piratihatitator to prototype, and can be crafted using 1 Horn, 2 Nightmare Fuel, and 1 Rope. It has 5 uses. When used, it creates a light Rain for a half-day (4 minutes), unless it is Winter, in which it will create a light Snow instead.
In the Hamlet DLC, the Dripple Pipes crafting recipe is unavailable, however, a Blueprint for it can be bought with 100 Oincs from The Tinkerer's Tower. The Horn is available at 'The Sty' Oddities Emporium. When used in Humid Season, it creates Heavy Fog instead.
- Rain will allow Mushrooms to grow.
- Bringing it to a Hamlet world through the Skyworthy is a good way to make it rain to allow Nettle Vines to grow.
- Bringing it to a Reign of Giants world through the Seaworthy is a good way to prevent wildfires during Summer.
- Dripple Pipes work well with the Morning Star, as they make enemies wet.
- Dripple Pipes were introduced in the Release the Quacken update.
- It shares an animation with the pan flute.