The Cutlass Supreme is a craftable Weapon introduced in the Shipwrecked DLC. It requires a dead Swordfish, two Gold Nuggets and a Twig to craft, and an Alchemy Engine to prototype. A Cutlass Supreme deals 68 damage on hit, the same amount of damage as the Dark Sword, doesn't drain sanity and has 150 uses. It deals an additional 34 damage against Sealnado.
- The Cutlass Supreme shares its name with an Oldsmobile model.
- The Cutlass Supreme deals the highest melee damage tied for the first place with the Dark Sword among all Weapons for the base damage. Only three melee weapons situationally do more damage: the Morning Star when used on wet Mobs, the Obsidian Spear (starts out at 51 but charges up to 102), and the Trident when used while on a Boat.
- The Cutlass Supreme's crafting description is a reference to the common message seen in ads, or short films involving animals, to ensure that the animals weren't treated cruelly.
- The noise made by the Cutlass Supreme when striking a Mob is the same noise that is made when a Swordfish attacks.
- It is one of the only melee weapons with a special attack noise, the others being the Dark Sword, the Halberd, and the Tail o' Three Cats.