FANDOM


Line 33: Line 33:
 
The '''Crab King''' is a [[Boss]] [[Mob]] exclusive to [[Don't Starve Together]], present only in the beta.
 
The '''Crab King''' is a [[Boss]] [[Mob]] exclusive to [[Don't Starve Together]], present only in the beta.
   
It can be found in the [[Ocean#Swell Ocean|Swell Ocean]] among a large patch of [[Sea Stack]]s in is Inert form. Player can socket 9 [[Gems]] into is structure to turn it into its agressive form.
+
It can be found in the [[Ocean#Swell Ocean|Swell Ocean]] inside a circle of [[Sea Stack]]s in its Inert form. Players can socket 9 [[Gems]] into it to turn it into its aggressive form and start the boss fight.
   
Upon death, the Crab King drops all the socketed gem, 7 [[Meats]], 4 [[Small Shell Bell]] plus a 50% chance and a 25% to get one extra, 3 [[Medium Shell Bell]] plus a 50% chance and a 25% to get one extra, 2 [[Large Shell Bell]] plus a 50% chance to get an one extra, and a [[Blueprint]] of [[Trident#Don't Starve Together|Trident]]. If the [[Pearl's Pearl]] has been socketed it drops a [[Cracked Pearl]] and a [[Inactive Celestial Tribute]] in place of the Pearl's Pearl.
+
Upon death, the Crab King drops all the socketed gem, 7 [[Meats|Meat]], 4 [[Small Shell Bell|Small Shell Bells]], plus a 50% chance and a 25% to get one extra, 3 [[Medium Shell Bell|Medium Shell Bells]] plus a 50% chance and a 25% to get one extra, 2 [[Large Shell Bell|Large Shell Bells]] plus a 50% chance to get an one extra, and a [[Blueprint]] for the [[Strident Trident]]. If the [[Pearl's Pearl]] has been socketed it drops a [[Cracked Pearl]] and an [[Inactive Celestial Tribute]] in place of the Pearl's Pearl.
 
== {{Pic32|Brain}} Behavior ==
 
== {{Pic32|Brain}} Behavior ==
 
The Crab King's fighting abilities depend on the number of gems of each color. [[Iridescent Gem|Iridescent Gems]] count as 1 of each color, the [[Pearl's Pearl]] counts as 3 of each color.
 
The Crab King's fighting abilities depend on the number of gems of each color. [[Iridescent Gem|Iridescent Gems]] count as 1 of each color, the [[Pearl's Pearl]] counts as 3 of each color.

Revision as of 14:44, April 19, 2020

Blueprint This page describes an upcoming or planned feature. The content may be inaccurate and may contain spoilers and other speculations.
Evergreen Stump This article is a stub. You can help Don't Starve Wiki by expanding it.
Wilson Portrait
Yikes! A little too crabby for me.

Wilson, GENERIC

Willow Portrait
He doesn't look too happy...

Willow, GENERIC

Wolfgang Portrait
This makes Wolfgang very scared AND hungry.

Wolfgang, GENERIC

Wendy Portrait
One of us will be sent to a watery grave...

Wendy, GENERIC

WX-78 Portrait
A FLESHSACK DISGUISED AS A NON-FLESHSACK

WX-78, GENERIC

Wickerbottom Portrait
I wonder if its size is natural or caused by lunar mutations?

Wickerbottom, GENERIC

Woodie Portrait
I think we might've bothered him.

Woodie, GENERIC

Waxwell Portrait
Say, pal, why don't we try to work this out?

Maxwell, GENERIC

Wigfrid Portrait
Have at thee, cursed crustacean!

Wigfrid, GENERIC

Webber Portrait
He looks pretty crabby!

Webber, GENERIC

Warly Portrait
Oh, the dishes I could make with that much crab meat...

Warly, GENERIC

Wormwood Portrait
Crabby...

Wormwood, GENERIC

Winona Portrait
Looks like he thinks he's the boss around here.

Winona, GENERIC

Wortox Portrait
Another cursed soul.

Wortox, GENERIC

Wurt Portrait
Glurp... he kinda cranky.

Wurt, GENERIC

The Crab King is a Boss Mob exclusive to Don't Starve Together, present only in the beta.

It can be found in the Swell Ocean inside a circle of Sea Stacks in its Inert form. Players can socket 9 Gems into it to turn it into its aggressive form and start the boss fight.

Upon death, the Crab King drops all the socketed gem, 7 Meat, 4 Small Shell Bells, plus a 50% chance and a 25% to get one extra, 3 Medium Shell Bells plus a 50% chance and a 25% to get one extra, 2 Large Shell Bells plus a 50% chance to get an one extra, and a Blueprint for the Strident Trident. If the Pearl's Pearl has been socketed it drops a Cracked Pearl and an Inactive Celestial Tribute in place of the Pearl's Pearl.

Brain Behavior

The Crab King's fighting abilities depend on the number of gems of each color. Iridescent Gems count as 1 of each color, the Pearl's Pearl counts as 3 of each color.

Crab King's maximum health depends on the Red Gem count, from 15000 to 65000 Health Meter.

It summons geysers that create leaks in Boats.

It summons Imposing Claws that attack boats.

It casts a spell that freezes nearby players and becomes more powerful the more Blue Gems are socketed.

It heals itself during combat.

Imposing Claw

Wilson Portrait
That's claws for alarm!

Wilson

Willow Portrait
Keep your claws off my boat!

Willow

Wolfgang Portrait
Keep away from boat, big pinchers!

Wolfgang

Wendy Portrait
It wants to drag me down to the icy depths of the sea.

Wendy

WX-78 Portrait
IT HIDES ITS FLESH WITHIN A HARD CASING

WX-78

Wickerbottom Portrait
Thank goodness I'm not allergic to shellfish.

Wickerbottom

Woodie Portrait
Not the best time to make snap decisions, eh?

Woodie

Waxwell Portrait
Best to avoid that.

Maxwell

Wigfrid Portrait
Prepare thyself tö be de-clawed!

Wigfrid

Webber Portrait
Aaah! Leave us alone!

Webber

Warly Portrait
I had a nightmare like this back in culinary school.

Warly

Wormwood Portrait
Scary!

Wormwood

Winona Portrait
Now that's some claws for alarm. Ha!

Winona

Wortox Portrait
Now that's claws for alarm, hyuyuyu!

Wortox

Wurt Portrait
Go away! No pinching!

Wurt

Placeholder Trivia

  • The Crab King was introduced in the She Sells Sea Shells update.
  • Multiple Pearl's Pearls can be placed in the Crab King.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.