The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Exclusive to: Don't Starve Together.
- History of Travels: Displays information regarding a player's most common causes of death, which players are most often encountered, and their progress made during the Forge and Gorge events.
- Survivors: Displays detailed information about every playable character, including: Health, Hunger and Sanity values, starting items, nickname, Curio Cabinet description, perks and quirks, character quote, birthday, favorite food, a brief overview of their backstory, a shortcut to their Wardrobe, and a link to their cinematic if applicable.
- Plant Registry: Displays information about Farm Plants and Weeds researched by the player as well as Fertilizers. It is also possible to access it in-game using a Gardeneer Hat or a Premier Gardeneer Hat.
- Cookbook: Displays information about Crock Pot recipes cooked or eaten by the player across its different games. It is also possible to access it in-game using a Cookbook.
- Encounters: Displays a list of every player you've recently encountered, including: what character they were playing, how long ago they were last encountered, what server they were last last encountered on, and how long they were played with.
- Obituaries: Displays a list of the player's most recent deaths in much the same way as the Morgue , along with the addition of what server the death occurred on.
- Cinematics: Displays a short menu leading to the A New Reign cinematic, the credits, and a link to Klei's YouTube channel .
- Category:Compendium for images of the Compendium
- Much of the information contained in the Compendium was once kept in the Item Collection menu. This was changed upon the Compendium's inclusion as part of the May QOL update.
- Many characters' birthdays correspond with a game update that character is involved with.
- The Plant Registry was introduced in the Reap What You Sow update.