Exclusive to: Don't Starve Together.
The Clean Sweeper is an Item exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in Return of Them. It requires a Alchemy Engine to prototype and 1 Twigs and 4 Petals to craft. A Totally Normal Tree has a 25% chance to drop a Clean Sweeper when cut down.
It casts a spell on items to change its Skin with a skin possessed by the player who cast it. If casting several spells on the same item, the player's skin will rotate among all those of the player.
The Clean Sweeper is the only way to change the skin on certain items that can't be crafted, such as the Tam o' Shanter and Krampus Sack as well as naturally occurring structures and objects such as Worm Hole skins. It can also be used to cycle through skins for Wilson and Webber's beards, as well as Abigail skins.
Main article: Belongings#Clean_Sweeper
In DST, Skins can be applied to certain items to change their appearance. Information on how to obtain specific skins can be found on the Belongings page.
- The Clean Sweeper was introduced in the She Sells Sea Shells update.
- When burnt, the Clean Sweeper will scream, similarly to a Living Log.
- The Clean Sweeper can change item skins even being offline.
- The Clean Sweeper cannot change its own skins.
- Its crafting cost was reduced from 3 Living Logs and 6 Dark Petals in the March 2022 QoL update.
- Due to no longer being crafted from Living Logs, it will no longer scream when burnt.