The Bundling Wrap is a Survival Tab Item that can only be prototyped by using its Blueprint. It requires 1 Wax Paper and 1 Rope to craft and allows the player to create Bundled Supplies by wrapping up 4 item stacks.
Its Blueprint has a 4% chance to drop from a killed Bee or Killer Bee. Several items cannot be put inside Bundled Supplies, such as itself and Chester's Eye Bone. Since Honeycomb is not renewable in the single-player Don't Starve, only a limited number of Bundling Wrap can be crafted.
Bundled Supplies are created by wrapping up to 4 stacks of items with a Bundling Wrap. It can be stored in Chests, Backpack or the player's Inventory. Its visual is determined by the amount of slots used during the wrapping, regardless of the size of the stack in any slot or the type of item placed inside. Food items can be stored inside Bundled Supplies indefinitely without spoiling. Unwrapping it will cause all the items stored inside to drop on ground, in addition to 1 Wax Paper.
In Don't Starve Together, prototyping the Bundling Wrap requires a Rare Blueprint that is dropped by the Bee Queen and rarely, Klaus instead. Star-Sky, the Stag Antler, and the Ancient Key cannot be put inside Bundled Supplies.
- Bundling Wrap can be used to get three more inventory slots while collecting a lot of resources, and from there bring them from one place to another in fewer journeys provided there's enough Wax Paper and Ropes.
- A common use for bundling wraps is for storing lightbulbs, due to the lightbulbs' fast spoilage time and the bundling wrap's ability to stop spoiling.
- Storing food inside your bundles is beneficial because of the infinite spoilage time, allowing you to store them in chests while saving room in your ice boxes.
- Bundling Wraps and Bundled Supplies were first introduced to Don't Starve Together in the Herd Mentality update during A New Reign. They were later added to Don't Starve in the Quality of Life update.
- A bug may occur where a Bundled Supplies may turn invisible, but remain present in a player's inventory.
- Survivors do not have examination quotes in Don't Starve for the Bundling Wrap or Bundled Supplies.