The Don't Starve Blind Box Figures are 3.5" - 5.0" vinyl figures made by ESC-TOY LTD. and only available on Klei's website. One box contains one random figure and two accessories, one of which is exclusive to the Character received. They were introduced at PAX Prime 2013, where Klei offered the first 100 Wilson figures to the public. 
Collection[edit | edit source]
There are 12 figurines, and 26 items: one character and four items are mystery. There is a 1 in 100 chance to pull a gold version of the box's contents. 
- Wilson with Spear
- Willow with Torch
- Wes with Umbrella
- WX-78 with Shovel
- Woodie with Axe
- Spider with Rabbit
- Wendy with Lantern
- Wolfgang with Hammer
- Wickerbottom with Pickaxe
- Pig with Ham Bat
- Chester with Eye Bone
- Walking Cane
- Ice Staff
- Fire Staff
- Tentacle Spike
- Bat Bat
- Dark Sword
Case layouts[edit | edit source]
Klei stated that there are five possible case layouts.
Case #1 Three Wilsons and Willows, two Pigs, Chesters, Wickerbottoms, and WX-78s, and one Woodie and Wolfgang.
Case #2: Four Wolfgangs, three Pigs, two Wendys and WX-78s, and one Wilson, Willow, Chester, Spider, and Maxwell.
Case #3: Three Wendys and Wolfgangs, two WX-78s and Pigs, and one Chester, Maxwell, Spider, Wes, Willow, Wilson.
Case #4: Three Woodies, two Wilsons, Spiders, Wendys, and Wolfgangs, and one Wes, Pigman, Wickerbottom, Wx-78, and Maxwell
Case #5: Three Wendys, Three Wolfgangs, Two Pigs, Two WX-78s, Two Maxwells, One Wilson, One Wes, One Spider, One Chester
Other Figures[edit | edit source]
There are several figures that are similarly designed to the blind box figures, but are special in some way and are sold separately.
Special Edition[edit | edit source]
Special Edition figures are sold separately and are not limited in quantity.
- Survivor Wilson: Featuring a Beard, Log Suit, Razor, and Fire Pit.
- Abigail: Glows in the dark; features her flower and a clear display stand.
Limited Edition[edit | edit source]
Limited Edition figures are sold separately and are limited in quantity.
- Shadow Wilson: Featuring an Axe and a "Beardling inspired" Rabbit. Only 500 made.
- Zombie Wes: Featuring a green colored Ham Bat and a recolored Tentacle Spike. Only 500 made.
- Gold Wilson: Made for PAX Prime 2013 to commemorate the release of the figures.  Only 10 made.
- Candy WX-78: Translucent WX-78 with blue eyes and translucent Shovel. Made for a giveaway.
- WX Overdrive: An online exclusive WX-78 hand-casted in resin and custom painted by Erick Scarecrow for NYCC 2014. Only 20 pieces made worldwide. 
- WX Sneak Custom: A translucent resin WX-78 figure with black eyes made by Erick Scarecrow for backers of the Chester plush Kickstarter.
- Humble Wilson: Apparently a Christmas gift from Humble Bundle to their Developer Associates. Thought to be only 50 made. 
- There has been a fifth case layout, a case with the whole collection guaranteed in it. It was made for the Chester Kickstarter. Only 50 were made.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chester can open and close his mouth.
- The arms of the Character figures are articulated and can hold one item per arm.
- The UPC code has Wilson's self-portrait.
- Inside the box, the first flap will say: "Generating Figure..." and the second flap will say: "You'd better find more figures to collect before night comes!", referring to the game's loading screen and Maxwell's warning at the start of the game, respectively. The third flap says "@Klei #DontStarve".
- Klei has stated that Maxwell is "super rare". [Verification Needed].
- Despite this, he appears once each in three of the four layouts, whereas Wes only appears once each in two of the layouts.
- Based on the results, buying a retail box will give you a 3/4 chance of finding Maxwell.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]