“This goat's much smaller.”
“He'll eat just about anything.”
“You grow up strong like Wolfgang, yes?”
“What childhood is this for you?”
“THIS GOAT IS IN BETA”
“He has no future ahead of him. A shame.”
“Ah, the sweet innöcence of yöuth.”
“What's goin' on, squirt?”
“And who might you be?”
“Hello weird kid! Wanna play?”
Billy (or Billiam) is a Mob exclusive to the The Gorge event in Don't Starve Together and Mumsy's son. He can be found in the city ruins area, selling various resource gathering equipment.
Billy sells the following equipment:
|"It's a whole, live pigeon."|
|"Trap the crabs in the bucket."|
|"Well, meat doesn't grow on trees."|
Anything bought by Wes costs one less Old Coin or Sapphire Medallion, except for items bought with Red Marks.
Start, before first trade with Mumsy
- "Go talk to my mum. Baa."
- "Can you ask my mum before we play?"
- "Go ask Mumsy if we can play. Baa."
- "I'll only talk to you if Mumsy says it's okay."
Idle, player nearby
- "Our house used to be around here, baa."
- "I like playing with the pebble crabs."
- "Sammy was a goat before, like mum and I."
- "Mumsy says my friends can't come out to play."
- "I wish my bike still worked, baa."
- "Mumsy tells me not to look at the sky."
- "Pipton lets me have sweets, when Mumsy says it's okay."
- "We're friends now, right?"
- "Baa, thanks!"
- "Tradesies are fun."
- "Baaaa! My favorite!"
- "Oh, thanks!"
- "Mumsy says always to say "thank-you"."
- The name Billy is a reference to billy goat, the name of a male goat.
- When the event was first released, several characters' quotes implied that Billy was female. The quotes have since been changed.
- Billy was originally designed to be a deer, as revealed in Rhymes with Play #201.
Billy as seen in The Gorge cinematic.
Billy in a Vignette
learning how to chop vegetables from his Mumsy
The image accompanying the gift of a special Profile Frame
for playing The Gorge, featuring Mumsy and Billy.
Concept art of Billy from Rhymes with Play #201.