Exclusive to: Don't Starve Together.
The Beefalo Bell is a craftable item exclusive to Don't Starve Together, It is found in the Tools Tab, requiring three Gold Nuggets and one Flint, and requires the Science Machine to prototype. It is used to bond with a Beefalo by hovering the bell over it, then clicking the left mouse button. Players can name the Beefalo by either typing it in or choosing one of various names by clicking the Random button: the default name given is [Player]'s Beefalo.
Bonded Beefalo will follow the player unless the player aggravates them, even when untamed. A player may only be bonded with one Beefalo at a time. The player can break the bond by right-clicking the bell.
Possible Beefalo Names
- Patty O'Beef
- You can keep the bell at home,so the Domesticated Beefalo can go home by themselves.
- The Beefalo Bell is a handy tool to have around when taming a Beefalo, as having to feed it to make it a follower can be expensive.
- You can use this to hunt beefalo by using it on a beefalo and running away from the herd.
- The Beefalo Bell was introduced in the Year of the Beefalo, as part of the event.
- The Beefalo Bell resembles a real life instrument called a Cowbell.