Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Bat Bat is a Magical Melee Weapon in Don't Starve. It deals 42.5 damage per hit and has 75 uses. Each hit leeches 6.8 from the enemy, but drains 3.4 from the player if the player's health is not full.
- The Bat Bat's leeching ability makes it ideal for fighting enemies with a low damage output (e.g. Spiders, Frogs, and Hounds) while wearing a Log Suit.
- Batilisk Wings needed for Bat Bats can be farmed by setting up Rabbit Hutches near an open Sinkhole. The Bunnymen will come out at night and quickly kill any spawning Batilisks.
- A quick way to regain health is to attack Chester, Packim Baggims, Ro Bin or Hutch with a Bat Bat, since their health regenerates quickly.
- Maxwell's Sanity boost will make up for the Sanity lost from each hit when using this weapon. The health bonus is also welcome, since he has low max health.
- This weapon will heal a total of 510 HP while draining 255 Sanity on its lifetime. Because of this, plus how time-consuming and relatively expensive it is to craft, it is recommended to use this as a side-weapon when fighting strong mobs since the swing will still drain your sanity even when fully healed.
- The Bat Bat was introduced in the It's Not a Rock! update.
- The Bat Bat was the second weaponized food item added to game, after the Ham Bat.