The Basalt Eruption is an object exclusive to the Hamlet DLC. When fighting the Large Iron Hulk, it will encircle itself with a barrier made of Basalt Eruptions, potentially trapping the player with it. It can be mined for Rocks and Flint.
- Basalt eruptions are the biggest source of rocks and flint in Hamlet: one single body slam from the Iron Hulk can yield and average of 32 Basalts (as long as no objects nor the map border interrupt its formation), and each body slam destroy the old basalts in range while creating new ones, making a rather rich source for the 2 minerals.
- this can be used as a risky farm for both resources, as long as the player evade the Iron Hulk's attacks, it will spawn Basalt Eruptions rings indefinitely.
- Be careful to have a pickaxe or other rock-breaking object when fighting the iron Hulk, since defeating it may let the player trapped inside the Basalt ring.
- It's remaining defeated head can be awaken and it's attacks lured towards Basalt Eruptions in order to mine them without spending resources in pickaxes.
- When it was first implemented, the name was spelled incorrectly as "Basalt Erruption". This was later fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.